• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deal's Off - Wow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of these guys need a reality check.

My dad's about ready to kick your dad's as.s!!!

WTF? Your just a pilot...you don't get to decide shi.t

I don't have to. It was decided by the F9 boys. Game on.

And just so I have this straight...

F9 turned down this offer in favor of a TA with RJet that they have never seen? Is that correct?

Interesting union you have over there.

Last edited:
swa was/is losing their ass in den and short of Ual/F9 going tu will pull out within 2 yrs. swas has always had an cost advantage(either labor or fuel) and they don't now.. Interesting times. Short of brilliant fuel hedging again or paycuts for the employees, I can't see how swa does not stagnate or shrink..Welcome to the legacy club boys......

WN doesn't need a cost advantage. They have more money. Lets see what happens after RAH gets a hold of your customer service.

How dare you F9 pilots criticize the might mighty SWAPA. Don't you know these are the guys that created PFT, and supported age 65 creating in layoffs at a lot of airlines? Thanks to them every legacy had to bring their pay down to theirs. You should be on your knees, every one of you F9'ers, kissing the ass of every SW pilot just to be considered for an interview.
After all, just look at how wonderful the ATA pilots were treated/considered!:smash:

I don't have to. It was decided by the F9 boys. Game on.

Iceman is back in town... Nice to see you. Enjoy your dated 737 (thanks for the lame overhead panel) for the rest of your career. I can't imagine flying the LAX-LAS-SLC-SJC-SEA-PHX pattern (or the like) with 30 minute turns for the rest of my career... You're sooooooo lucky!

Funny how an airline CEO stands by his employees, and it's a bad thing??

You are being USED, you kool aid drinker!

Get a grip and come down to reality. He never intended on consumating this deal. In the end, he gets a little pathetic kumbaya moment with the employees.

Sorry to be glass half empty but that is the way I see it.

I still think the F9 pilots would be better with SWA though. I just don't think it was a committed offer from the outset. GK knows pilots and he knew there would be a stalemate.

This industry has been reduced toa bunch of greedy self-interested management with pilots not being too far behind as far as I am concerned.

Hope SWA gets a TA. I am sure it will happen now that he "took one" for the employees. What a friggin crock!

Iceman is back in town... Nice to see you. Enjoy your dated 737 (thanks for the lame overhead panel) for the rest of your career. I can't imagine flying the LAX-LAS-SLC-SJC-SEA-PHX pattern (or the like) with 30 minute turns for the rest of my career... You're sooooooo lucky!

Another ****************************** who measures his manhood by the size equipment he flies.
It's about the Benjamins and time off ....really with 12000 supposed hours I would think you'd have figured it out already.

You've been sooooo wrong numerous times since you tried to take over Denver. Let the games begin...I mean that with all do respect.

What law school did you attend? I expect my attorneys to have a better grasp of the English language.

The word you are look for is "due".

And with all due respect you are arrogant and have no understanding of what RAH is about to do to you.

Best of luck to your F9 brothers. You. Not so much.

Latest resources

Back