• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deal! Air Tran/SWAPA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glad to see you have reached an agreement.

Since Oct 2008 and the DL/NW merger we are still weaving through jcba, and hope that we can get our new and improved contract by the amendable date with both DN and DS pulling in the same direction.

I hope this turns out well for you guys and are able to complete this without arbitration. I think it will show how smooth mergers can go when you work together and not get into a wrestling match with management like what's happening at UCAL. Good luck.

You got that right! No thanks.

OYS

OY6

you sure have serious male hatred issues . I am sure it has to do with daddy, step brother dealings. Why take out your male hatred at SWA guys.

Also stand up for your self next time someone calls you a dude. Take the first step, you will feel better about yourself.

Also, by chance was your last FI name Captain Mega Death ?

So what is it...

OYS is rumored to be a pot-stirring female or an alter-ego, yet same personality, of General Lee who is really an AAI pilot in disguise. I'm really confused now!

D

OY6

you sure have serious male hatred issues . I am sure it has to do with daddy, step brother dealings. Why take out your male hatred at SWA guys.

Also stand up for your self next time someone calls you a dude. Take the first step, you will feel better about yourself.

Also, by chance was your last FI name Captain Mega Death ?

Oh come on. I just want the deal to be fair. And I am not a dude?? What? Who said that? You guys are grasping for straws here. If the deal is fair for Airtran pilots, that's great. If not, vote NO and take it to arbitration. That is advice anyone would give. If you fear a fair SLI, then that is your problem, not mine. And no, I don't have another name on FI. Godspeed!

OYS

Come on guys. It is transparent that the Delta trolls are concerned about SWA coming into their hometown with a vengeance. It won't kill them but it will put a big dent into their base profits. If they think otherwise, ask every other legacy they have done this to them. Every time. If there is one thing all the SWA and AAI pilots now have in common, is now we can collectively kick those cowardly, arrogant FI trolls butts where it counts.

Got to get away?

Latest resources

Back