• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dead

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because all of our problems have been solved and everyone is happy with their Aircraft and Pay.

Because all of our problems have been solved and everyone is happy with their Aircraft and Pay.

That's funny right there

But yes there are a lot of battered wife pilots out here who have no self worth and will vote yes for about anything

The union message board is dying too. And one pilot killed it....

The union message board is dying too. And one pilot killed it....

No what killed it it the wild swing of capitulation toward guys who undermine strength in the fruitless pursuit of unity. Here's a newsflash for you Options pilots. If you saw what some of these guys put on yammer, you'd realize you are being played by both union and non union supporters. It's a feeding frenzy and everyone is out to secure their piece of as many pies they can.

That's one of the only reasons I trust FI. Just like the other two places, half of what's written is bulls hit but their no grasping for personal recognition of a viewpoint. Sure we all can speculate who this is or that is, but we're never really sure are we?

And that, my friends, is what makes the world go round.

Don't worry. It will come back to life in about 8 years when the CBA is amendable :)

Perhaps. But I won't be back until somebody breaks out a chainsaw...;)

Latest resources

Back