Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EX_CV580FR8Dawg

De Oppresso Liber
Just curious if anyone has any experience with DB Aviation in UGN? I have a friend that works in corporate and she is happy. Just need to find out the 411 on the Flight Ops side. QOL etc. Would be interested to hear the god, the bad and the ugly. Spoke with the CP the other day and seemed to be a stand up guy. Thanks again!

Not sure how it is now, but a few years ago it I couldnt get away from there fast enough. Do a search on them in here to find out more. I have seen posts in the past.

Hey thanks.... I have tried to search but can't seem to find anything on here. I was just thinking of taking the interview for experience and then who knows what. I have loftier goals. Hope that I may be able to acheive them some day soon!

Just curious if anyone has any experience with DB Aviation in UGN? I have a friend that works in corporate and she is happy. Just need to find out the 411 on the Flight Ops side. QOL etc. Would be interested to hear the god, the bad and the ugly. Spoke with the CP the other day and seemed to be a stand up guy. Thanks again!

Who is the CP now? I interviewed for the CP position last year.

We just flew out of there this morning. I cant say anything about the flight dept there but the FBO is great!

Latest resources

Back