Dating...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
olympus593 said:
I just flew this 4 day with this attractive chick F.O and it well rather well, I'm thinking of keeping this going, any advice??? I've done it before with FA but that somewhat different, we are also based at the same place, a pretty small base...

Here's what you do! Start out be leaving some seductive phone messages, and emphasize the heavy breathing! Next wait out by her house and when she sees your car--burn rubber! Women love this little game. Finally suprise her by sleeping under her bed at night. Before long she will fall madly in love with you because of you persistance.

And always remember--when a girl says no--she really means yes! I hope this helps.

olympus593 said:
She is hot but not That Hot.

I won't let the GF Find out!!!

My main worry what if it turn ugly? ( you guy's know how chicks are ) Like I said it a pretty small base...

avoid it....there are plenty of chicks out there. this industry is too small!

kngarthur said:
Here's what you do! Start out be leaving some seductive phone messages, and emphasize the heavy breathing! Next wait out by her house and when she sees your car--burn rubber! Women love this little game. Finally suprise her by sleeping under her bed at night. Before long she will fall madly in love with you because of you persistance.

And always remember--when a girl says no--she really means yes! I hope this helps.

Thank but I already got to third Base...

olympus593 said:
I.P what with Williams-BMW this year??? Time to change your Avatar to a renault!!!

I already changed allegiances to Williams after Benetton got bought out by Renault... Can't keep switching back-and-forth ya know. At least that zombie Raikkonen ain't gonna win the championship, that's all I care about at this point. :D

blzr said:
remember the proverb; "don't sh!t where you eat!"

Hey, man, it's YOUR avatar that involves pooping ya know!

As long as he doesn't pee in her butt, or let his gf find out, I think he should steal home. ;)

Latest resources

Back