Dating...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

olympus593

I just flew this 4 day with this attractive chick F.O and it well rather well, I'm thinking of keeping this going, any advice??? I've done it before with FA but that somewhat different, we are also based at the same place, a pretty small base...

If she looks like the woman in your avatar, by all means, keep it going.

Fishing off of the Company dock is usually not a good thing-

Fishin' off the company pier worked well for me.

GIT ER DUUUN unless your company has some sort of policy against aforementioned "activities".

She is hot but not That Hot.

I won't let the GF Find out!!!

My main worry what if it turn ugly? ( you guy's know how chicks are ) Like I said it a pretty small base...

It can easily turn ugly and the worst case scenario involves you getting brought up on sexual harrassment charges, of course. I know at least one person who lost their job because of this in the airline world... So just be careful.

olympus593 said:
I just flew this 4 day with this attractive chick F.O and it well rather well, I'm thinking of keeping this going, any advice??? I've done it before with FA but that somewhat different, we are also based at the same place, a pretty small base...

http://doclove.com/

Check out this website before you make your move.. You may only have one chance , dont blow it!! Good Luck!!

olympus593 said:

You should pee in her butt!

Latest resources

Back