Dargal Travel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

t-bone

We (XOJet) just got listed on Dargal and I saw that both NetJets and CitationShares are also listed. Can any of you guys that have used this interline travel agency provide some feedback on your experiences, both good and bad?

Thanks!

We (XOJet) just got listed on Dargal and I saw that both NetJets and CitationShares are also listed. Can any of you guys that have used this interline travel agency provide some feedback on your experiences, both good and bad?

Thanks!

If I recall correctly the only time I've used them was to book a resort down in Cancun. It was a nice resort, semi-family friendly but more so spring-breakers. i believe it was the Oasis. The lady at Dargal was friendly and helpful.

I have used Dargal several times in the past, and have had no problems. The best way to get deals from them is to call them. They have stuff that doesn't even make it to their website.

Perx.com is another interline travel company. They send weekly email updates. I booked a cruise through one of these a few years ago. I got a great deal. I had cruised before through some smaller interline agencies. I don't know if it was this particular cruise line or the agency (perx or Dargal) but our dinner seating was less than stellar. All of the interline cruisers seemed to be seated way back in the corner of the dining room. On the other cruises I booked with the smaller agencies, the treatment seemed better, but ir could have just been the cruise line.

Go to Perx, Dargal, ID90...whomever and find the best rates. Find the place you want to go then call the hotel directly and ask for the interline or travel industry rate. That avoids paying that BS "procesing fee" these websites charge.

Went to Mexico last month and saved almost $95 for 6 nights by not actually booking the reservation through these sites.

Latest resources

Back