Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BengalsFan

Hey all...

I'm looking for anything in the Dallas/Ft Worth or Oklahoma City area that will pay at least $35k. My fiance wants out of MN (she is a southern girl) and I am trying to oblige (spelling) her.

I have 1900 TT, all multi engine turbine in military aircraft. Plus I am a reservist, so if you know if that will hurt or help my chances with the company you suggest, please let me know that too.

Thanks

Hey all...

I'm looking for anything in the Dallas/Ft Worth or Oklahoma City area that will pay at least $35k. My fiance wants out of MN (she is a southern girl) and I am trying to oblige (spelling) her.

I have 1900 TT, all multi engine turbine in military aircraft. Plus I am a reservist, so if you know if that will hurt or help my chances with the company you suggest, please let me know that too.

Thanks

Here's some 135 ops for DFW/OKC:

Ameriflight, Ameristar, Cherry Air, Regal Aviation, Regal Aviation, North Dallas Aviation, Aero Charter Transport, Jetride (Airnet), Martinaire, Omni, Addison Jet Management (Imaginaire), Paragon.

I'm not sure of the hiring status at these places but you probably meet the mins for most/all of them.

BTW Not all Dallasites are A-holes like these guys. Good luck!

Thank you all, for all the leads... please keep them coming... I am putting in resumes all over due to your leads. Again thanks for the help, and please keep them coming!

Latest resources

Back