• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dallas area freight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have superpilot figured out but i dont know who this toiletduck is. Hows the family super? And cherry air is a great company.

Good thanks for asking. Who might this be? I know it has to be tstc guy from the Gump Check. Pm me. I am pretty sure i have figured out Toilet Duck. Initials are C.N.

Last edited:
I wasnt sure how to spell it so i just through out what it sounded like. You owe me a beer.

ToiletDuck said:
I don't care how pissed someone is they don't imagine flameouts. You just said "It also had to be the Learjet side. The Lears are not as well maintained as our Falcons." That doesn't realy make me confident. What are you saying, that the "Lear Side" isn't operated by the company? Because if it is....... And they are prone to problems.... Then that would indicate that the crappy planes are part of the operation as a whole thus making it a crappy operation..... And there is still rust on those engines, photoshop or something... I mean really.

High-altitude flame-outs are not that uncommon in 20-series Lears. One 135 cargo operator even had an FAA-accepted SOP that if a high-altitude flameout did occur, the crew was authorized to NOT consider it a mechanical- interruption-of-flight event (requiring inspection and sign-off), if the crew could determine it was not mechanically-related. In my case, it would happen once in a while (maybe once or twice a year). We would tell ATC we needed to descend to FL250 or below (for whatever innocuous reason, usually to trouble-shoot a pressurization problem in pre-Payne Stuart days), re-light the engine, declare the problem resolved to ATC, and be on our way back up to FL410..

Latest resources

Back