• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dallas area freight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Duckworth, you're confusing my company with another company and their incidents/accidents. Just because our planes have simliar paint scheme doesn't mean we have the same issues.

Hey first of all watch what you say about regional life. Because mine is great and you all just got done telling this guy to not bash something he has no experiance in and you turn around and put down the regional jobs. I have a good job that is very rewarding for me anyway because i fly for a good company that i am based at home so i can spend more time with my wife and son.

I would be more than willing to bet that Toilet goes to TSTC in waco am i wrong? Toilet you need to chill out because alot of TSTC and Tarleton Alumni work there and they generally like to hire from TSTC and CTC so relax. I used to go to tstc and also work there so i know exactly where your stories are coming from. But i also have personally talked to the person who told those stories and he said those were just extreme cases. Not a regular thing. I have said it befor and will again any company that involves flying airplanes will have mx issues at some point or another.

Fly safe~

Last edited:
Thanks

DirtyBeech said:
coolhands,
yes amf does hire part time guys. we call it PTOC (part time on call). quite a few of the guys who have moved on remain on ptoc for something else to do, retain jumpseat priveledges, etc. if you are interested you should call 1-800-800-4538 and ask for jerry clark's office. he's head of pilot recruiting and is a great guy. hope that helps.

DirtyBeech,
I really appreciate the quick response! I'll give him a call and see what he says. Thanks for the help:)

Superpilot92 said:
I would be more than willing to bet that Toilet goes to TSTC in waco am i wrong? Toilet you need to chill out because alot of TSTC and Tarleton Alumni work there and they generally like to hire from TSTC and CTC so relax. I used to go to tstc and also work there so i know exactly where your stories are coming from.
Fly safe~

How did you manage to find that out? Was it because you asked and I told you? Keen eye. Anyway the guy asked about airlines. I told him what I had heard. Not bashing anything. Everyone I've talked too loved working for Martin Air so I posted that. People that have worked at Cherry said there were a lot of problems so I posted that. Who's the ones that need to relax here? I'm not involved just posting what i've heard. You said "the stories were in extreme cases" well no sh*t. Not exactly helping out the company image any. Would have been better off just denying it all... Ah the hell with it. Cherry air is perfect and smells of flowers. They haven't had any of the problems I was told or that you admitted to in your previous statement.

Let me ask you something. If I said they had "these" issues. And you confirm it. Where did I lie or go wrong? As stated I personally don't work there and don't have any more incite into the company other than the factual items I have posted. If they are better now then the best thing you could do is say "yes there were some issues in the past but now we are under new management and the operation has made a complete 180. I think you'd be plesently supprised." Instead you guys say, "that's on the lear side" or "yes those stories (of engine outs) were in extreme cases". When are they not? The more you try to justify those things the more rediculous this gets. What's wrong with being honest abou it and saying things were bad but have now changed and then leave it at that? The only thing dragging this on is you guys that work there can't accept the fact that the companies image isn't perfect at the current point in time. If it's getting better than great! I'm happy to hear it and hope some more of our guys end up there. But if it hasn't changed and it's the same place everyone talks about then I'd sudjest against it. You guys remind me of military recruiters.

No when i said extreme cases i was saying that in the past they might have had problems and you were making it out like it is a regular happening. Like i said all aviation companies have mx issues just take a look at your flight schools schedule most of the time. Sh1t breaks thats a fact of aviation. Cherry is a good place to work from what friends have told me.

ps you never responded back when i asked you about tstc. good luck on the multi check ride.

Superpilot92 said:
I would be more than willing to bet that Toilet goes to TSTC in waco am i wrong? Toilet you need to chill out because alot of TSTC and Tarleton Alumni work there and they generally like to hire from TSTC and CTC so relax. I used to go to tstc and also work there so i know exactly where your stories are coming from. But i also have personally talked to the person who told those stories and he said those were just extreme cases. Not a regular thing. I have said it befor and will again any company that involves flying airplanes will have mx issues at some point or another.

scroll down, funny. Guess If you piss of everyone at Cherry you can always go GIA!

http://www.tarleton.edu/CentralTexas/departments/aviation/aviationPast.htm

I did too! I sent a letter saying "yup". Maybe something F'ed up. And true our planes are down quite a bit. The MX is very good at TSTC. I don't believe they have had any plane probles do to bad upkeep. One aircraft did go down in a field but that was because the instructor didn't clear the engines during engine out procedures and he then mashed the throttle in and flooded it. There was also a kid who prop-struck the mooney (and I have no idea in hell how he did it) then he managed to keep flying it for a bit. He had to have been at like a 45degree angle or something. Anywho the only reason the aircraft there are down are for MX. Not because they are breaking down in flight. I've had a light burn out in a mooney and that's it. Those 100hr inspections happen real fast when flying em as much as those guys do. Also the image being made by what I type can sometimes be distorted if read in a different manner or attitude in which it was intended. As far as the TSTC aircraft go though they are in excellent condition and those mx guys do one hell of a job. One mooney is starting to feel a little rough but it's about to go get it's overhaul anywho.

I know the mx is good at TSTC my point is that shiat happens. I am just trying to tell you once you leave the flight school environment you will see that every company has good and bad points and that this industry is a small one so if you talk bad about something you dont know first hand about it could burn some very important bridges for you in the long run. just my advice to you.

"scroll down, funny. Guess If you piss of everyone at Cherry you can always go GIA!

http://www.tarleton.edu/CentralTexa...viationPast.htm"

He is only one of the many that are there or have gone there. They definitly have a bunch of really good guys working there.

Latest resources

Back