• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dallas area freight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hold on, gotta make sure i got the right guy...

Last edited:
I know you know from experience, right guapo. Talk about what you know, not what you hear from pissed off pilots. Ask people who currently work there and see what the majority say. Don't go buy what you've heard years ago. Unlike Grand Aire that has taken a turn for the worse, our company has improved dispite your believe. You don't know, you don't work there.

I don't care how pissed someone is they don't imagine flameouts. You just said "It also had to be the Learjet side. The Lears are not as well maintained as our Falcons." That doesn't realy make me confident. What are you saying, that the "Lear Side" isn't operated by the company? Because if it is....... And they are prone to problems.... Then that would indicate that the crappy planes are part of the operation as a whole thus making it a crappy operation..... And there is still rust on those engines, photoshop or something... I mean really.

actually amf dallas is not very senior other than the e120 captains, and the vast majority of chieftain hires for dallas are straight off the street. i would check into it.

I give up toilet, flame on all you want if you don't have anything better to do. I'll send you the pic so you can photoshop the missing paint, not rust. By the way its called corrosion.

cherry20's said:
I give up toilet, flame on all you want if you don't have anything better to do. I'll send you the pic so you can photoshop the missing paint, not rust. By the way its called corrosion.

cherry,,,why even bother giving these turds the time of day? Look at their profiles. They are obvious trolls or just plain morons. Anyone who has ever flown an airframe with a cj610/cf700 mounted on it knows flame-outs are a fact of life no matter what color the jet is. The cf700 having the unique configuration of an aft mounted fan on the engine will accumulate soot in the areas that your photo shows if not wiped off regularly. I too opted for sooty cowls in exchange for getting to the hotel sooner.

I like the way you think Willow! I just think its going to be funny when these same idiots are looking for jobs here.

Latest resources

Back