• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL vs LUV!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey PBR...you are back.....gonna drop us some more handicapped slurs??

Hey PBR...you are back.....gonna drop us some more handicapped slurs??
Ha!
Just grabbed 19.86 seconds from your miserable short bus riding life. Have you and the Jenny created a crash pad yet? I guess the Jennies mom won't mind if you and the Jenny put a bunk bed in the laundry room and pretend that is your "crash pad", you guys can sit around and eat pizza and wash it down with Code Red Mt Dew between World of Warcraft sessions. I love wasting moments of your life!

Ha!
Just grabbed 19.86 seconds from your miserable short bus riding life. Have you and the Jenny created a crash pad yet? I guess the Jennies mom won't mind if you and the Jenny put a bunk bed in the laundry room and pretend that is your "crash pad", you guys can sit around and eat pizza and wash it down with Code Red Mt Dew between World of Warcraft sessions. I love wasting moments of your life!

So clever....this isn't a waste. It entertains me reading the stupid $heet that you post. Keep it up...you got more in that small head....really....

I didn't start with the crash and off the runway discussion....just counter punching.

And yet you kept the broken record playing. C'mon wave, set the example.

Dude, he jabbed at you for getting stuck in the grass - which delta sell outs do to us in way more self-righteous ways when these things happen. Then you went to our 1 fatality which is a ridiculously awful event where a plane came out of the dark and snow and took 1 little boy.
C'mon bill- somebody poked you with a smile and you came back like a sociopath
And a straight face
I thought I did good not pointing out that delta's killed hundreds more than we have since you went to defcon 3 and uber personal.

I'm sure there was a little boy or two in on delta's crashes, but I've always felt like ours was strangely tragic- I pray for those parents

true point.....

Don't dredge up stuff you don't want light shined on is the lesson I guess.

Yeah- they're SELLOUTS that like to outsource and steal profits from regionals- and kinda douchie with the suit and shuttles, but they've always treated me well.

It really is particularly trashy to start throwing around crashes.

Could've been SWA later who didn't set flaps- but a takeoff configured warning made it a non-event. Could've been us hitting a massive microburst on final into love, but now train that exact scenario and have winds hear warning.

Fellas. Aviation history and technology and procedures is written in blood.

And guess what Bill knows we have a better safety record by far since our inception- but honestly- the subject just deserves more respect and humility than throwing it around as jabs
It really is past time for you to come up with some new schtick you pay for training sellout troll!

It really is past time for you to come up with some new schtick you pay for training sellout troll!

Talk about needing a new schtick!

Bubba

P.S. I sure am glad that -I- didn't have to pay for a 4-year degree to get my pilot job like a Delta guy. Holy cow; that's the most expensive PFT out there! :)

Latest resources

Back