Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Southwest taxis fast, and has an uncanny attraction for airport fixtures(poles and fences ect), but flies slow.
Delta on the other hand flies fast, and has the unique inability to avoid 4 wheeling their planes off road at any speed.
Dogs living with cats, airplanes at airports, will the horror ever end......
And the winner, the Brits, they can't even miss a house at any speed.
Random enough?

Last edited:
Funny. Rumor is they'll speed us back up cuz slow down isn't saving the advertised $$. We'll see. As for taxiing, it's all technique up to 30 kts. For Delta it's who we can screw behind us!

Not trying to start a mil v civilian thread hijack,,,,,,,,,but. Do they not teach you in the Air Force how to taxi an airplane smoothly and how to go easy on the flight controls. Tiller jerking and slamming rudder pedals on a control check, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on.

I think in the military they just teach you to blow sh!t up. Why would you care about being smooth if you are the only pax?

Well this is a stupid thread!

I wonder how far Billdo's cubicle is from Genitals....
They are World of Warcraft service buddies, shared many a Code Red Mt Dew while chasing magic crystals. Probably even pop the zits on each others backs when Mrs Genny is in Boca with Uncle Steve.....

Latest resources

Back