DAL to Nairobi....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CLIFF.....

You go have at those trips.....not me!! We can make mony elsewhere (Southwest even makes it in Lubbock, much to the General's dispair.) No need to put our jets and people at risk for dollars.....

CLIFF.....

You go have at those trips.....not me!! We can make mony elsewhere (Southwest even makes it in Lubbock, much to the General's dispair.) No need to put our jets and people at risk for dollars.....

Sure, SWA makes money at West Texas, because no other mainline type carrier wants to go in there. Good for them. Nairobi and other African towns can and do make huge bucks, and most of the major airlines of the World go in there. I am all for DL flying there, just not me, because I don't have to. It's called seniority boys! Get your shots, take your meladrone, and stay indoors. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sure, SWA makes money at West Texas, because no other mainline type carrier wants to go in there. Good for them. Nairobi and other African towns can and do make huge bucks, and most of the major airlines of the World go in there. I am all for DL flying there, just not me, because I don't have to. It's called seniority boys! Get your shots, take your meladrone, and stay indoors. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Um, what's meladrone?

Um, what's meladrone?

That's Delta's get-out-of-an-OJI drug the Lawyers told them to issue.....no worries though, it kills your liver quick and dirty. No Malaria, but you need dialysis by the time you are 50.

Bye Bye--General Lee

See General,

That's where you are wrong....you and I may be on trips in Europe but when that the news reports show a Widget tail on top of a bombed out wreckage after liftoff, you'll care THEN! "Good thing it's not me" is not a plan......it's putting dollars in front of our company's safety.

Um, what's meladrone?

It's an anti-malaria drug. Not really needed in Nairobi, as it is almost 6000' above sea level.

Bactrim is more appropriate in case you come down with bacterial dysentery.

Make sure to get to the Carnivore Restaurant on the south side of Nairobi just past Wilson Airport right at the main gate to the Nairobi Game Reserve.

See General,

That's where you are wrong....you and I may be on trips in Europe but when that the news reports show a Widget tail on top of a bombed out wreckage after liftoff, you'll care THEN! "Good thing it's not me" is not a plan......it's putting dollars in front of our company's safety.

Oh come on, quit being so dramatic. I don't want anything bad to happen to Delta, I just don't have to fly to Africa. Delta Security and the TSA monitor what's going on over there, hence why the TSA hasn't allowed Delta to start service to some of those places. So, If you are junior and bid the ER in NYC or ATL, you might have to go there, be prepared, end of story.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's an anti-malaria drug. Not really needed in Nairobi, as it is almost 6000' above sea level.

Bactrim is more appropriate in case you come down with bacterial dysentery.

Make sure to get to the Carnivore Restaurant on the south side of Nairobi just past Wilson Airport right at the main gate to the Nairobi Game Reserve.

Ok, when I google meladrone I get some like to some link to some artist/or fan site.
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Melodrone

But when I google MALARONE, I get a better defined explanation.
Seems like the General's expertise on malaria protection is about as good as his expertise on the Delta contract.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back