Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL shows "Brokeback Mountain" inflight!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks proud, you couldnt be more right. Its not for me, but whatever you wanna do behind closed doors is your business. Whatever makes you happy. Its not like you, them, me, etc. . . need approval from anyone else. You dont like it? Dont pay attention to it.

This thread should be merged into the Fr8dawg forum under diarrhea.

shamrock said:
And you know you're a Liberal when:

-you believe in "Diversity" only when it involves what you find acceptable.
-you believe in respecting opinions only when it involves opinions that you agree with.
-anyone who disgrees with you is an "ignorant idiot".

EXACTLY!

Why shouldn't they show it? If you don't want to see it don't watch. It was only the most award winning movie last year..Get over it!

I could have sworn I saw that last James Bond film on a DL flight and none of you probably complained about that. That movie was way gayer than brokeback mountain.

That same guy probably would have complained about a movie like "Election" because it included female voting rights

mamba20 said:
"You know your republican when your more offended by Broke Back Mountain" then you are by Abu Grab."

What if you are not offended by either? At least I'm not a cowboy!

lowtimedriver said:
This thread should be merged into the Fr8dawg forum under diarrhea.

That's okay...we'll keep the freight stuff there and y'all can keep the RJ stuff here...thanks for the offer, though.:beer:

They showing it on the bigger TV screen hanging down in the aisles or on the personal IFE equipment? My opinion would be it's ok to show it on the personal units but probably a bit too controversial to force onto everybody.

Latest resources

Back