• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL resume hiring in Oct

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who was awarded 767ER is way behind. My class date was Feb 4, still about a 3weeks to a month from being on line.

Are you sure there are that many still in training? I have a friend who was near the bottom of the second to the last class hired who is doing sim sessions now. There would be less than thirty behind him.

There are still a bunch of people in the schoolhouse from that beastly 25+ page AE award back in february.

I'll probably have one of my buds walk my resume/app into the CP's office. If the CP likes you, do you still have to go through the rest of the interview?

What is you name or application number? I will sure and put the "word" in on you...

What is you name or application number? I will sure and put the "word" in on you...

Thanks man! I'll PM you the details. I really appreciate this! I got a lot of other ins, so I'm pretty much a sure thing! Besides, Delta loves the known quantity of a military pilot.

Thanks man! I'll PM you the details. I really appreciate this! I got a lot of other ins, so I'm pretty much a sure thing! Besides, Delta loves the known quantity of a military pilot.

Especially like quality individuals such as yourself!:laugh:

For your information Owned does not mean paid for.
Owned means not leased. Many of Delta's "Owned" Airplanes have loans that we pay attached to them. We show them as owned because we are paying them off. It is a note, not a lease where when the payments are done and we still do not own them. It is kind of like your car. If you do not lease it, you own it and make payments on the car until a specified pay off date. At that time they are bought and paid for.

Latest resources

Back