DAL Psych evaluation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sinca3

What's the deal with a guy busting the psych eval with the shrink and then getting the job offer?

Does DAL have a interview board that reviews everything and then makes the Final decision?

How many people bust the psych portion of the
interview process?

What's the deal with a guy busting the psych eval with the shrink and then getting the job offer?

Does DAL have a interview board that reviews everything and then makes the Final decision?

How many people bust the psych portion of the
interview process?

I personally know two who have busted the psych portion. They didn't fit the personality profile. And they do have a board that reviews all of the people who bust the psych eval. I don't know anything about it, other than they do look at it. Both were awesome guys also, so I'm not sure what the psych eval is seeing in these people.

I personally know two who have busted the psych portion. They didn't fit the personality profile. And they do have a board that reviews all of the people who bust the psych eval. I don't know anything about it, other than they do look at it. Both were awesome guys also, so I'm not sure what the psych eval is seeing in these people.

So did they get the job after the board?

Simple

This is easy. You would have to be crazy to work for Delta so the shrink is just confirming what he already knows.

then again the original delta shrink blew their own brains out so perhaps the psych eval is a load of bull......

OK from personal experience I failed the MMPI test. Actually, they said it was invalid, and that this happens alot. So they allowed me to take the 567 question test again before I sat down with the doc. The doc said not to worry too much about the test once it is a valid test.

I now have two class junior to me.

This is easy. You would have to be crazy to work for Delta so the shrink is just confirming what he already knows.

Better watch out, the Delta Mafia will show up on your virtual doorstep. :eek: ;) TC

I failed it and had the job offer withdrawn. Must be loco! I have no idea what they were looking at, although I am now doubting my sanity.

Latest resources

Back