• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Pilots, whats up with the Flair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the delta uniform...Yep, I'll admit it.

I think the look of the metal wings and name tags look pretty good.

I DON'T like the way my carrier does it....embroidered wings. But, I do like our (JB) leather jackets though.

Why does any airline do this. It's looks cheap. Embroidered logos should be reserved for BestBuy and fast food employees, not airline pilots.

Why does any airline do this. It's looks cheap. Embroidered logos should be reserved for BestBuy and fast food employees, not airline pilots.

That may be the point... Click us down a another notch in the eyes of the public.

I just got my one-year service pin :eek: and it looks nothing like the ones everyone else has. It is totally silver with no color on the widget. Also, the wings have a slightly different shape in that proportionally the widget is larger than the wings. Kinda weird lookin.

Originally Posted by Noserider76
get the shirts anywhere you like. shirt wings are saftey pin type. by the way, this is a pretty laid back company. I'm not sure what you think but there's no uniform police running around, except maybe a couple in Atlanta. That said, I've always had questions about guys who want to make an individual statement by being different at their place of work, especially with our job. It's easy here to put the uniform on that they want you to wear, show up, do a good job, then go home spike your hair up, put the ring through your nose, and don your leather chaps if you like.:eek:

I use two prong on everything. I don't like the safety pin thing. BTW new wings are coming. It is going to be the red widget like you see on the new paint job.

Two prongs through your nose?!! OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark!:laugh: I'm sure you look good in the chaps though! You really shouldn't have quoted him above your post. Evil minds are easily tempted!:beer:

Latest resources

Back