Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Pilots, how do you feel about loosing ASA travel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rumor has it...don't know how true this is but we might get to keep what we have since ASA will be strictly a DCI carrier for then next eternity (according to the agreement). I don't have details but I do know Delta has done this before with Worldspan. Every employee of Worldspan that was working there before the sale retained their travel benefits (S2s, S3s etc...) for a predetermined amount of time. Every employee that comes in after the sale would not get those benefits. According to a source, (could be a hoax but...) Delta is considering doing the same with ASA as long as they are independently operated and strictly for Delta. Thats what I heard...but then again I don't know anything about anything.

atrdriver said:
i personally think that the lower priority will hurt DAL commuters at least as bad as it hurts ASA commuters. Like someone said, s3c on a lot of flights means you aren't getting on.

This is what I was getting at. When I sais LOSE (better?) the seats I meant that there will be NO S2s or even S3s. Just those S3Cs.

p.s. god forgive if anyone on this board ever has a type-o ever again.

73belair said:
With the sale weeks away, I know most ASA people are really not excited about loosing the travel on Delta. I've heard that Delta doesn't want to loose the seats on ASA either and are trying to work out how to keep the same agreement.
Have you all heard something like this?

If the seats are loose won't maintenance just tighten them up even if it is ASA?

flyhigh2610 said:
rumor has it...don't know how true this is but we might get to keep what we have since ASA will be strictly a DCI carrier for then next eternity (according to the agreement). Delta is considering doing the same with ASA as long as they are independently operated and strictly for Delta.

ASA can do other code share. This along with many other things were part of the deal with DAL.

:cool:One rumor I heard while in training is that they are trying to bring up the skywest group to our level of travel, instead of us stepping down to theirs (ie s3c's.
Who know's!

One rumour I heard is that Skywest is trying to bring the whole industry to their payscale....50 seat pay scale for 250. Think what Jerry could do with the profits???? Houseboat party with Leo?

Latest resources

Back