Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Pilots, how do you feel about loosing ASA travel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

73belair

With the sale weeks away, I know most ASA people are really not excited about loosing the travel on Delta. I've heard that Delta doesn't want to loose the seats on ASA either and are trying to work out how to keep the same agreement.
Have you all heard something like this?

Why would you lose travel on Delta, or they on you? The priority will change, but you'll still retain travel, right?

Will I lose travel priv on ASA? I don't think so. I will not get date of hire for the seats, but I will still get to non-rev. The biggest losers will be the senior ASA pilots, who were bumping me out of first class to Hawaii from ATL. Now, I will bump them into coach. But hey, that is the way it goes. I still like their pilot group.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You will probably get what we get on Delta. The Employee and Spouse are S3C's and our parents are S4's and they have to pay the yield fare.
On CHQ flights we get priority and no fee's are required.

DAL Pilots, how do you feel about loosing ASA travel?

When are you 'loosers' gonna learn the difference between LOSE and LOOSE ??

On a lot of mainline flights, being an S3C or S4 pretty much means you won't get on.

Many of the ASA commuters, especially the DFW ones are going to have a tough time of it.

i personally think that the lower priority will hurt DAL commuters at least as bad as it hurts ASA commuters. Like someone said, s3c on a lot of flights means you aren't getting on.

Latest resources

Back