DAL - Pilot showdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cappy said:
Let's see, you have flown the 717 and DC-9. That means you are probably Airtran previously Valujet previously Eastern scab. I think that sums it up about right!

It's always interesting to see how the flamebaiters haven't the spine to be forthright, at a minimum, as to the company they work for.

I haven't always agreed with General Lee but at least he's honest with who he is and his opinions are well thought out.

Please...go somewhere else!

Mike

Mike

He is banned temporarily or permanently, see his red user name.

He is somewhere else for now

later bro

Cappy said:
Let's see, you have flown the 717 and DC-9. That means you are probably Airtran previously Valujet previously Eastern scab. I think that sums it up about right!

Cappy, maybe it's time you pull your head out of your nether parts and join the rest of us here in the year 2005.

Chuck claims to be a Midwest pilot, not AirTran (we wouldn't let that clown drive a lav truck). If you are unfamiliar with Midwest, they fly DC9, 717 and MD80- series aircraft.

And even a 600 hour Riddle-rat CFI could tell you that the vast majority of the 1,200 pilots at AirTran were never EAL scabs, those guys make up less than 100 of the pilots on our seniority list, which is probably less than the number of them at CAL or UAL or any other airline of your choosing.

Looks to me like you owe the other 1,100 AirTran pilots an apology, but I'm guessing you aren't man enough to do it, which puts you in the same sandbox as Chuckie.

You guys have fun together, y'hear?

Last edited:
RJDC said:
I hate to say it but they deserve everything they are getting and are going to get!

Shouldn't you be donating more money to the rjdc?? You need to be worrying about other things, not what goes on at DAL. Your rjdc lawyers are laughing at you pathetic pukes all the way to the bank. GOODNIGHT MORON!

Ty Webb said:
Cappy, maybe it's time you pull your head out of your nether parts and join the rest of us here in the year 2005.

Chuck claims to be a Midwest pilot, not AirTran (we wouldn't let that clown drive a lav truck). If you are unfamiliar with Midwest, they fly DC9, 717 and MD80- series aircraft.

And even a 600 hour Riddle-rat CFI could tell you that the vast majority of the 1,200 pilots at AirTran were never EAL scabs, those guys make up less than 100 of the pilots on our seniority list, which is probably less than the number of them at CAL or UAL or any other airline of your choosing.

Looks to me like you owe the other 1,100 AirTran pilots an apology, but I'm guessing you aren't man enough to do it, which puts you in the same sandbox as Chuckie.

You guys have fun together, y'hear?

I did not know that he was a Midwest pilot so I apologize for that. I would go even furthur and say that I was not leveling anything against the Airtran pilots either. I was strictly speaking about this guys flamebait remarks.

I am more than man enough to apologize and so if I offended the Airtran pilots am sorry for that as well.

Fly Safely and stay unified.

Mike

Latest resources

Back