• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal/nwa Dcc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From the email "Flight Ops Update #3" I just got, apparently pay rates for BOTH groups apply now.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out if we got the 5% back today.... From what I remember the 5% was effective Jan 1, 09 or DCC- whichever was later.... anybody confirm or deny this?

I'm trying to figure out if we got the 5% back today.... From what I remember the 5% was effective Jan 1, 09 or DCC- whichever was later.... anybody confirm or deny this?

Dude check your email. The email came from Flight OPS Com. It came out an hour ago in a mass email. I didn't see anything that said ONLY NWA guys. It said JCBA rates start immediately.

Last edited:
As usual ACL is correct. The code-a-phone made mention of international override and per diem, but not pay rates for DAL pilots.

NWA pilots move immediately to JCBA 01-01-08 pay rates.

DAL pilots -- no change/

The 5% "partial pay restoration" is effective for everyone 01/01/09.

ok . But I don't understand why the comm would say that in the email? i'm sure you guys got the same email. Isn't that the way you read it?

Last edited:
Here are a few provisions of the JBCA that take effect immediately:

Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA) pay rates take effect as does per diem and international pay for both pilot groups.

All domicile base parking will be available to each pilot group.

This is what the email says.....whats your take?

Last edited:
My take is read the JPWA. The 01/01/08 pay rates take effect today. The 5% bump takes effect 01/01/09....

Monster Buck,

It is still 2008. All 12550 of us are now getting paid the 2008 rates. For the former NWA guys, that is a raise for them. For the former DAL guys, it is the same pay we have been getting since 01/01/08. For the former DAL guys, we don't see anything but a .15 cent raise in perdiem until Jan 1 09. We do however get double pay greenslips now which is nice.

Latest resources

Back