• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL/NWA and RMS Titanic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good lord Poindexter - still smarting from that exchange, eh?

Nope, I am not the one who keeps bringing it up. You invited disaster. But what else is there to think about when you are just staring straight ahead in cruise, except that you are stuck at Comair and it is someone else's fault.

Game, set, match, Huckleberry.

Ha! I wore a maroon tux, with ruffles! (My daughters taunt me ruthlessly with the pix from that prom)

Songs I remember during the dance:

"China Grove" (because Phyllis jiggled "abundantly")

"Just My Imagination" (much groping and mutual pelvis-grinding during that one!)

Song I remember (ahem) later:

"Miracles" (Jefferson Airplane's "Red Octopus" album was on the 8-track. "Miracles" featured the nastiest lyrics allowed on AM radio at the time)

:puke: :puke::puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Edit: Forgot to answer your question. I've been off for the past month on vacation. So the answer is "0".

I was just curious so I did a search on you and found that you posted 95 times since 3-19-08. That's one third of your total contributions to this board.

Sounds like a swell vacation; cruising the forums with all your imaginary friends.

I was just curious so I did a search on you and found that you posted 95 times since 3-19-08. That's one third of your total contributions to this board.

So I am the freak for actually talking to my f/os. Yet stalking an anonymous BB poster is perfectly ok.
Um, yeah, right.

It was a great vacation. Nothing but sitting back ad relaxing on the deck. Some boating, some skiing. Didn't get on one airplane.

Good try, but I think that it is obvious what the skinny is. Enjoy your "career".

Nu Guy,

Your chorus line of pukers is just hilarious.

Ha! I wore a maroon tux, with ruffles! (My daughters taunt me ruthlessly with the pix from that prom)

Songs I remember during the dance:

"China Grove" (because Phyllis jiggled "abundantly")

"Just My Imagination" (much groping and mutual pelvis-grinding during that one!)

Song I remember (ahem) later:

"Miracles" (Jefferson Airplane's "Red Octopus" album was on the 8-track. "Miracles" featured the nastiest lyrics allowed on AM radio at the time)

So you are saying since it was BEFORE disco the music didnt SUCK.

China Grove....great tune...J Airplane..also good, although none of them remember making their songs...

Latest resources

Back