• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL junior Pilots sold down the river by NEW MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's too bad the Delta pilots don't have Member Ratification of ANY and ALL side letters signed by the MEC.

It would make the Delta MEC come to the pilots and COMPLETELY and THOROUGHLY explain why they did what they did BEFORE it was done, since it would have to pass the "smell test" with the pilots.

I have been and always will be a big proponent of this at ANY airline. It's aggravating when a few people can control the lives and futures of thousands and the answers don't add up to anything but the probable loss of jobs in the future.

That wouldn't have made any difference. This was a grievance settlement, not a side-letter. The contract language didn't change.

More 76 seat RJs that are not flown by mainline pilots = barf!

Dope in an RJ has tourettes and he can not help the way he posts. He should be treated as a sick individual that needs our support. Dope is also a proud member of the NGPA and I have seen him act normal as long as he takes his meds. And just one more little fact, there is a reason why he calls men girls.

Anyway, Dope is a poor little tourette boy and it is unfair for so many on here to put him on your ignore list. Have some passion for the poor bastard.

M

More 76 seat RJs that are not flown by mainline pilots = barf!

Personally I think it serves them right...all the years they spent ostracising the regional pilot community have come back to haunt them..you reap what you sow...

Latest resources

Back