• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL displacement training dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try to act interested in the napkin colors and which stamp to use on the invites (while your head swims with a/c limitations!!!!)

Just do what I did - tell her youre not that into the details; and that since she has been dreaming about it since she was a little girl - who are u to impose on such an important day to her. Worked like a charm; still married after almost 10 years... :)

Hell, I wouldve done it in Bermuda shorts and flip flops...

But, I concur, talk to the CPO, and I am sure they'll make something happen; I've noticed the DL people are pretty good that way...

Just a little further along than you ... 20 years ...

Your advice is spot on.

Pick your battles ... not too many ... make them count and never back down.

I could care less what color the walls are, the linens, the bed covers ... just so long as the frig has enough room for beer ... bottled water ... the closet has enough room for my jeans and my uniform ... and the garage has enough room for my mid life crisis toy.

Scott

Take on much responsibility and be very excited. As you are very busy learning your new plane you may inadvertently do some thing incorrectly. Now she will most likely give you little to no responsibilities. good luck

A more true statement has never been spoken.... Guess you see the writing on the wall already ;)

Just remember, there's a reason a bride smiles as she is walking down the aisle, she's given her last__________________.

The reason the groom is smiling, he doesn't know yet.

I was thinking the same thing.

That's what we did,

shorts, flip flops, on a beach in the Keys...

(of course it was both our second wedding)

DB

2nd wedding, proof that love conquers common sense.

Latest resources

Back