DAL displacement training dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HS/Lowdrag

I am getting displaced off the domestic 767, going to training on the 73N. I have a training date in May. Problem is I am getting married the first week of June. Is it possible to get a earlier training date? Or request a week off during training? Thanks in advance.

I am getting displaced off the domestic 767, going to training on the 73N. I have a training date in May. Problem is I am getting married the first week of June. Is it possible to get a earlier training date? Or request a week off during training? Thanks in advance.

Why dont you call your chief pilot and explain the situation. I'm sure they can work with you on rescheduling your training.

That or call Crew Planning. I am sure they will work something out for you. We are good like that.

Or you could spend your honeymoon at the Comfort Inn. Think of all the money that you will save. All seriousness, I'm sure they will work something out for you. Best of luck.

. Problem is I am getting married the first week of June.

A more true statement has never been spoken.... Guess you see the writing on the wall already ;)

Just remember, there's a reason a bride smiles as she is walking down the aisle, she's given her last__________________.

The reason the groom is smiling, he doesn't know yet.

Slightly off subject but I read that DAL will park 40-50 "mainline" aircraft. Accurate? If so is any of the displacement training being dispaced? I ass-u-me it will be -9's or -88's that get parked and that's probably what people will be getting dispaced to. I ass-u-me.

yeah but it is nice to have. I have one and it worked out great when I had family working over there. I could come and go as I pleased!

Nothing like a little pressure added to the

training fun fest!

Try to act interested in the napkin colors and which

stamp to use on the invites (while your head swims

with a/c limitations!!!!)

Just kidding, remember she is alot more important to you than your 73 displacement.

Family first. (found out the hard way)

DB

Latest resources

Back