• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know who to address a cover letter to?

No cover letters for Delta. Do any companies actually use cover letters anymore? I think almost everyone now has an online app process that you fill out and then a computer spits out who to call in. Fill out the airlineapps stuff, spell check it 5000 times, get some recs attached to it, and hope your name gets spit out of the computer to the hiring guys and you'll be set.

So when they ask for first class medical, are they talking issued within the last 12 months? My medical is originally issued first class, but I'm at the 18 month mark due to mil leave. Military aviation medical is current of course, not that it matters...

Last edited:
It must be under first class privileges, AKA in the first six months.

I asked before I interviewed and they told me to make sure it was less than six months old.
Not sure if that is the de facto truth, but that is what I was told when I called with that question a few moons ago.

Why even remotely take a chance on your flow? Does it really make a difference in your life if you spend the $100 now or in six months?

Why even remotely take a chance on your flow? Does it really make a difference in your life if you spend the $100 now or in six months?
Thats why I asked the question. Money isn't the issue. Time is, since I deploy soon.

Where did you hear no probation? I haven't seen that.

Before I responded I wanted to read all of the the NWA LOA's and the Compass and Mesaba contracts.

You may be correct. I do not see any probation protection on the way up, only on the way down.

That said, many ppl have been stating what I did, but you are correct that it is not in there. If it is, I missed it. Granted it was aver 500 pages of text.

Latest resources

Back