• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
757/767 both domestic and international.

7ER was an old Delta South label for strictly international/long haul stuff, but it's cheaper to combine the categories.

Wish they had stayed separate, but you can't have it all I guess!

Thanx flyinpiker!:beer:

In the 757/767 flying, we have designations for bidding/category purposes of 767 and 7ER.

If u get a 767 category you can fly either the 757 or 767 but only domestically. The 7ER categories may get either the 757 or 767 but can include Int'l flying. In the past, 7ER meant only International. Forex now in NYC their are domestic trips thrown in that three years ago never were there. It makes this category less attractive to the commuter as the majority of the International "push" is commutable and domestic fly may start early in the morning.

I am sure within a few years, "767" will go away and all categories in all domiciles will have Int'l and domestic trip in their bid packages...

When's the next AE planned for? Because I think I'm now more junior on the MSP DC9 FO position than I would be on the MSP MD88.

In the 757/767 flying, we have designations for bidding/category purposes of 767 and 7ER.

If u get a 767 category you can fly either the 757 or 767 but only domestically. The 7ER categories may get either the 757 or 767 but can include Int'l flying. In the past, 7ER meant only International. Forex now in NYC their are domestic trips thrown in that three years ago never were there. It makes this category less attractive to the commuter as the majority of the International "push" is commutable and domestic fly may start early in the morning.

I am sure within a few years, "767" will go away and all categories in all domiciles will have Int'l and domestic trip in their bid packages...

Since they are doing more domestic flying on the 7ER, they need to fix the short call system to only 12 hours instead of 24.

things must be really working and moving at DAL. the past couple of years there is a merger, no furloughs and it looks like a decent clip of new hires. at CAL furloughs and now a measly 15 recalls. UAL plenty of furloughs. even SWA no furloughs but no new hires so far. i don't know whats going on there but wow.

Will the classes start after the summer, or is it the classes and interviews after the summer??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back