• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL and AirlineApps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been told the very same thing by a reliable source - that 100 hours in the past six months is required to "get to the next level" in the process.

I believe on the app it asks how many hours you have logged in the past 12 months.

OK, does not sound like anyone is sure.
I am still hearing 100hrs in the last six. Which is a bummer.

I don't think that's true. There is only one spot on the app. that asks how many hours within the last 12 months. I could see it being 100 in the last 12 but I'm not sure how it can be within the last 6 when it isn't specified on the app.

The Delta addendum asks how many hours in the last 6 months.

It is just one of the many filters they use to sort the thousands of apps they will get. The initial selection process is automated based on an application point score, which gives a diversity of applicants in each interview group. Some in each group may have less then 100 hours in the group due to a better point score in other parts of the application.

The Delta addendum asks how many hours in the last 6 months.

It is just one of the many filters they use to sort the thousands of apps they will get. The initial selection process is automated based on an application point score, which gives a diversity of applicants in each interview group. Some in each group may have less then 100 hours in the group due to a better point score in other parts of the application.

The addendum on my app. asks about the past 12 months. I can't find anything about 6 months anywhere in the app. I also just noticed some new questions on the addendum asking whether or not you had ever interviewed or applied at NWA in the past. Previously, mine had only mentioned Delta. And also, the Yellow Fever immunization question had been added to mine since I last logged in about a week ago.

Are applicants getting different addendums or what? Pretty strange.

How many apps received by Delta?

I am doing some research on Delta's hiring. Anyone know how many apps they have received?

I don't know how reliable this is but a friend of mine said that she has a "friend in the DAL HR Office" that stated 18,000 apps on hand. Other numbers that I have heard are around 11,000.

Latest resources

Back