DAL 717 Deal...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jester757

Rumor is that an announcement about this deal will be out within the next 24-48 hours - tops.

Specifics were limited, but the speculation will finally be settled... standby.

Just talked with someone who was at the MSP LEC meeting yesterday and it appears a T/A will be announced within days. It was talked about that the 717/319 rumor could be coming but probably after the T/A. Think the council has 7 days to review it before it goes to a vote. Many still curious and sceptical on the pace of things. Why the hurry? What does R.A. want to pursue? Sounded like many concessionary contract items (work rules, THC, Ave. Day, AVL increase etc..) not a high priority or were rejected. Reserve system not improved by any measurable amount. Probably get enough things to get 51% to vote for it. Blinded by payrates...Probably be alot of info on T/A's, airplanes etc... in the coming weeks.

I just wonder if Delta wants to get on top of any labor dispute to move forward with something else. Refinery is happening - I suspect more consolidation. Only my speculative opinion.

Just had Andersen say now that the 717 deal within the next week... I'm guessing that the TA is tied to this. He said that either the 717s or Airbus or both are coming to our ranks soon.

Just had Andersen say now that the 717 deal within the next week... I'm guessing that the TA is tied to this. He said that either the 717s or Airbus or both are coming to our ranks soon.

Did he say anything about the pilots coming with the 71's?

Latest resources

Back