DA20 question(s)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PilotYIP...
Maybe you haven't read my profile. I'm not a freight dog anymore, just a spoiled (and luvin' it :D ) 121 pilot. When I was a freight dog, we loaded everything, except when the pick up was in Mexico. Obviously, ActiveAero is a cut above the other lower tier cargo carriers.

OBTW Baron all the training, maintenance and dispatch for our DA-20's is 121, so our pilots must be living the good life also.

pilotyip said:
OBTW Baron all the training, maintenance and dispatch for our DA-20's is 121, so our pilots must be living the good life also.

Active Aero ain't what it used to be. Who moved my cheese?

Oh, and just to clarify...

If you are heavy, the most economical climb profile would be a high speed climb to a lower cruise altitude, and then step up as you get lighter. If you are light, a lower speed climb to a higher altitude is better. Just because you can get there, doesn't mean a higher altitude will be more fuel efficient. If you are climbing into a strong wind, go faster. If you are climbing with a tailwind, go slower.

I heard at least 3 USA Jet callsigns yesterday, and a new job posting!

Title: DA-20 First Officer
Company: USA Jet Airlines
Click here to Apply or find out more.
Description:
Our minimums are 1200 Total, and 750 MEL. All rotor wing time counted towards total time, and 50% of ME rotor wing counted toward MEL time up to 650 hours.
Have ATP certificate or ATP written by the first day of ground school.
No felony convictions
No convictions for DUI/DWI within the last 7 years
No misdemeanor convictions within the last 7 years
Be willing to take a drug test
Be able to furnish proof of eligibility for employment in the United States
Hiring preference will be given to residents of the Detroit area.
For pilots hired outside of the Detroit area, they must be able to relocate to the Detroit area and establish a residence. USA Jet will assist in relocation by a direct reimbursement of up to $3,000.
Entry level position is as a DA-20 F/O.
Starting pay as a DA-20 F/O is $300 per week while in training. Upon successful completion of simulator training, base monthly pay is $51.84/hr with a 55 hour guarantee.
DA-20 pilots receive 10 hard days off per 28 day bid period.
Be willing to work scheduled holidays, weekends, and must be willing to report to the airport within 20 minutes of being paged.

Job Updated: 3/10/2006

Latest resources

Back