• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CVR of US Airways Flight 1549 released!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
whatever..........that just was not funny at all, in any way. It was stupid and a bit disrespectful.

I'll go lighten up now, read it again, and get back to you.

whatever..........that just was not funny at all, in any way. It was stupid and a bit disrespectful.

We have a word for guys like you here in France- C*NT

It was not meant to be tasteless or classless. I truly admire Sully et al for what they accomplished. It was with great skill, experience, and luck that they were able to pull off the ditching. If their emergency turned out any other way I wouldn't have posted it. In times like these humor is often the best remedy. I received this email from a retired Captain, who in my eyes is the definition of class and taste and he found it funny as hell.

It was hilarious! If you need me to spell it out for you, wouldn't it be ironic if the guy everyone is worshipping turned out to be a real a**? It's not disrespectful since it's abundantly clear the writer is not serious! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Read it a couple more times, maybe you'll get it. :D

Geez..........So sorry to offend you guys. I don't think something is funny so I'm a c#nt???? Okaaaay!

Alright, it was freakin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I rolled off the couch laughing so hard!

Man, disagree with some people!

Geez..........So sorry to offend you guys. I don't think something is funny so I'm a c#nt???? Okaaaay!

Alright, it was freakin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I rolled off the couch laughing so hard!

Man, disagree with some people!

You were just way off the mark and you got called out.
Admit it and move on.

W

Latest resources

Back