Custom Air Transport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
L-1011-500 said:
I hope she did seeing she just died not long ago from a long painful bout of cancer. Seeing her go through all that was enough that I hope you're right and she had a good time too. She desrved it from having to go through that. I didn't know that sticking up for Tommy Duckworth was that sore of an issue that you had to bring my mother into it.

Is your sister still alive? If so, is it okay to make fun of her?

747flyboy said:
Typical low-life. Thats what this industry sometimes pulls out of the world.

Hey 747flyboy, I don't think you rank any higher, I'm just amazed you haven't killed yourself in that Learjet yet. Do us a favor and give it up. Spare the innocent people on board and on the ground.

747flyboy said:
Typical low-life. Thats what this industry sometimes pulls out of the world.

Hey flyboy, what super companies did you work for? Is it true your head either tilts to the right or left when you fly a learjet?

SevenDos said:
Has Danny Rice entered the building?

Hope he has plenty of plastic cups for cheap refills at local gas stations arounf the U.S. cause this thread is gonna go on forever! Captain Shakes!

SevenDos said:
Is your sister still alive? If so, is it okay to make fun of her?

Sure go ahead. I see your need to bring my family into this is too much for you to leave alone. I understand your anger at those who were smart enough and had the experience to go on to something better. Obviously something you might not have. Good luck sticking up for your scab benefactor. I know I won't have to see you anywhere I work anyways. So make fun of anyone in my family if it makes you feel better. Enjoy unemployment loser.

kevdog said:
Hey flyboy, what super companies did you work for? Is it true your head either tilts to the right or left when you fly a learjet?

Ones you could only dream of flying for. My little dable in the 747 biz was to satisfy my curiousity, travel the world, get typed, build a bunch of time in it, and than return to the corporate industry. Can you do whatever you want in different types of aviation industries? I think not. Your road is paved, and it obviously sucks. I've never seen a furlough letter and I've never been released from a job. And yes, I still have my current job, contrary to some rumors being spread, by low-lifes, to try and help their cause. It just proves my pionts.

Latest resources

Back