Custom Air Transport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I.P. [b said:
I might as well give up and go into accounting or something[/b].
....well maybe you should do that... Honesty sometimes is hard to see.

Take'er easy mate
Taz

I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the tip.

:confused:

CAT is as bad as it gets in the 121 world.

cheers,.
Marty

It pains me, sir, to read the above! How dare you!

You just wait... Taz is gonna gitcha! Apparently being a captain at NWA and having previously posted negative comments about Shuttle America, the USAir wholly-owneds, Ameristar, USA Jet, Southeast, Allegheny, Potomac and Great Plains (all in prior threads) puts you in the unique position of being able to suddenly decide that other people's posts are unacceptably negative... And better still, he'll give you suggestions about possible alternate careers.

I'm still convinced he's part of the Kerry campaign, but I have no proof of this as of yet.

Can someone post the contact info for CAT. The web site doesn't seem to be working or the links are broken.

Apparently they're getting more a/c because they underbid Ryan Int'l to fly for EWW out of DAY. The Ryan crews delivered the 727s they were flying in EWW colors to CAT. I thought Ryan guys were paid bad how low was that bid?

Is CAT the outfit formerly known as Charter America?

If so, they are typical 135 freight bottomfeeders.

And as far as FO mins go, (at least when they were Charter America) they were the same as Gulfstream. In other words, if your check cleared you were hired as an "intern".

Actually, come to think of it. I ran into one of their crews in BWI and two of the three were Gulfstream Academy grads who weren't picked up after purchasing their time. Poor saps had to buy two consecutive jobs.

Latest resources

Back