• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wankel7 said:
What are the mins for an FO. Thanks.

Wankel
Previous transport category aircraft time will probably get you a job if you're interested.

Does anyone have any contact info?

Ya sure about the heavy jet time?

A friend called me about this outfit the other day, since his FO is a friend of a non-specified bigwig at CAT... The FO said that they're scrambling for pilots to crew THIRTY 727's.

Then again, my friend had a bunch of seemingly incorrect info about this outfit, including telling me that it was a startup. So... Perhaps even the "thirty airplanes" thing is wrong.

I'd never heard of Custom Air Transport before, and after doing a little search here, it doesn't appear to be the kind of place that one would give their left nut to go to...

I.P. Freley said:
Ya sure about the heavy jet time?

is wrong.

I'd never heard of Custom Air Transport before, and after doing a little search here, ...
Sir the mere fact that you are using this forum ( which is FULL of Rumor and Rancor) as a source of information to make informed decision is disturbing to me as a pilot.You should know better!!! this forum is what it is.... if you want to know the real story then call down there and ask for JJ Scott or give a CAT pilot a jumpseat (i mean a ride in the back) then you will get the whole truth FIRST HAND..instead of this 2nd hand stuff.
I've given A couple Cat Guys rides from the west coast to DTW, and i can tell you 1st Hand though it is not NWA its not as bad as it is made to be.

Take 'er easy Mate
Taz

Last edited:
>>>Sir the mere fact that you are using this forum ( which is FULL of Rumor and Rancor) as a source of information to make informed decision is disturbing to me as a pilot<<<

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm pleased to see that you don't recognize the fact that I can come to my own conclusions based upon ALL sources of information (which, contrary to your assertion, DOES include flightinfo).

If I am not to believe a word of the negative feedback, why should I believe a word of your own not-overwhelmingly-positive feedback? In any case, the worst thing I said was that it's not the kind of place you'd give up a gonad for. No need to get in such a twist over that comment... In a forum full of "your company sucks" comments, I would think you'd recognize the difference.

Do you really expect me to call a company and get the "real deal" about what it's like to work there? Is it possible that your naivite exceeds even mine?

I wish you all the best and hope your company lasts along time and the TSA ..and the republican's are wrong and there are no more Terrorist trying to do us any more harm and Godforbid your are not looking for a job.
Because with your experience Flightime and winning attitude the only job left in aviation for you maybe at Custom Air Transport.

See'yr later Mate!!
Taz

Wow, sounds to me like you just slammed Custom Air Transport. Might as well change that name from "taz" to "Kerry" with that lovely little flip-flop.

Why you're picking this fight with me, I have no idea. Your grammar is so off the wall, I'm not even sure what your point is... And what's about the TSA and the "republican's"? What does that have to do with anything?

Did someone take a whiz in your Corn Flakes or something? Jeez. If you think I have an attitude, I suggest you take a long look in the mirror... And if having an attitude like YOURS is what I need to get ahead, I might as well give up and go into accounting or something.

CYA, "mate".:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back