• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current pilot generation....mostly babies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man this fella is heading for a painful lesson in AIDS (airline induced divorce syndrome). Thumping his chest about bagging fa's while make it clear earlier he is married. Pretty dumb f*ck thing to do in the first place and especially retarded when your screen name gives away your entire identity!

SFR you better watch who you cross or else your family will be getting some damaging anonymous mail when you are on a trip. It has happened before and will again. In fact many of the super scab heroes you fly with can probably give you first hand accounts. Pathetically your bs posturing will make some divorce lawyer grin ear to ear.

Im pretty sure he is the 2nd dude from the right in your avatar. .

Good deal. I am happy to hear that. Email the fam anytime!!! Come join the scab in training class!!!

SFR thinks he is the s*it at work. It's amazing how often people make fun of him behind his back. We love having him work with us though, it's great to have a never ending source of comedy relief.

That is true. I am always laughing at myself too! I have to admit, I don't take myself too seriously and I do stupid things....but it usually is kinda funny and usually works out good.

Here is a truth that I learned about people a long time ago...probably around high school times. People usually talk about others or make fun of others out of jealousy. That is a cold hard fact. I don't worry about what others do simply because I have no jealousy issue and nobody really impresses me that much to think about them.

Enjoy!

That is true. I am always laughing at myself too! I have to admit, I don't take myself too seriously and I do stupid things....but it usually is kinda funny and usually works out good.

Here is a truth that I learned about people a long time ago...probably around high school times. People usually talk about others or make fun of others out of jealousy. That is a cold hard fact. I don't worry about what others do simply because I have no jealousy issue and nobody really impresses me that much to think about them.

Enjoy!

So calling the current generation of pilots "babies" was a sign of your jealousy? :confused:

Enjoy!

Something I learned a long time ago...People who feel the need to justify how good they have it probably really don't have it that good at all. Thus, they have to come on here and post things to make them feel important.

Yep. you got me. If you ever get furloughed you can definitely get work as a PI.

Man this fella is heading for a painful lesson in AIDS (airline induced divorce syndrome). \

SFR you better watch who you cross or else your family will be getting some damaging anonymous mail when you are on a trip. It has happened before and will again. In fact many of the super scab heroes you fly with can probably give you first hand accounts. Pathetically your bs posturing will make some divorce lawyer grin ear to ear.

Just saw this one.... Anyways, that is cool because my wife is right here laughing at how much trouble I cause on here. "Back at it again" she just said.

Enjoy!

How is that? Because in the good old days, pilots were doing the stuff you listed for a sh!tload of money, not the chump change you're getting paid.

Does the other person in the “We” think banging chics in Europe is as cool as you think it is? ;)

NO. Because his partner is gay also.

Latest resources

Back