• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
CS too busy?

Is it true that CS has stopped accepting new customers due to not having enough coverage (aircraft and crews.) I know my company has been doing about 2 or 3 charters a day in the 550 and 560 for CS. I hope this means a future fleet expansion and increase in hiring for you guys.

The extra charters have definitely helped us out.

And yes I know I misspelled busy in the thread title. Fingers going too fast, I guess. I just can't figure out how to change it

Last edited:
rk772 said:
Is it true that CS has stopped accepting new customers due to not having enough coverage (aircraft and crews.) I know my company has been doing about 2 or 3 charters a day in the 550 and 560 for CS. I hope this means a future fleet expansion and increase in hiring for you guys.

The extra charters have definitely helped us out.

And yes I know I misspelled busy in the thread title. Fingers going too fast, I guess. I just can't figure out how to change it

Thats exactally what Travel Air did right before they gave the whole think to flops

The NBAA Convention in Orlando is just around the corner. Standby for a flurry of corporate announcements...

Oh crap here it comes......NBAA........

I wanna say it first..

" I heard that NJ was buying FLOPS"

"Also a pilot friend of mine heard from a reliable source that FLEX and CS (both non union) will be merging"

rumor of nj buying flops is old
and flex merging with cs????
doubt it, flex is next on joining the union !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJ doesn't need to merge or buy anyone else! We will take over the world and assimilate all the fracs and corporate depts! Resistance is futile, give up now!!!

The Great One said:
...doubt it, flex is next on joining the union !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this a holy union?

LAZYB said:
is this a holy union?

No baby the union thats taking over the frac business and making people like you actually get paid a good wage for what you do.. Do you think the people at NJA that hate the union give back their pay raises..??? They write RTS a check every month. "i'm am only worth 60000 a year so here is my raise,put it toward your house in MIA...

Latest resources

Back