• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bravodude said:
higgy said:
Dude,
Listen we are not bitter. Why are forming an opinion of CS based on a few idiots. Most of us like netjets and everybody else out there. What everybody is tired of is beeing approached by every netjets guy at the fbo and then told that we suck and they are better. we don't bother you so don't bother us.
And as for the original question we have a waiting list for our vector card program. The company does not want to have a lot of vector card owners who put alot of time on the airplanes.

My post was directed at bogart not the entire CS pilot group. Im sorry but that guy is a total jacka$$. He makes everyone look bad. He's proably not even a pilot anyways

bravodude said:
higgy said:
Dude,
Listen we are not bitter. Why are forming an opinion of CS based on a few idiots. Most of us like netjets and everybody else out there. What everybody is tired of is beeing approached by every netjets guy at the fbo and then told that we suck and they are better. we don't bother you so don't bother us.
And as for the original question we have a waiting list for our vector card program. The company does not want to have a lot of vector card owners who put alot of time on the airplanes.

And i appologize for any Netjets pilot who walked up to you in any fbo and told you you sucked. Thats really mean. Sorry Dude

Coool Hand Luke said:
Pesonally, you couldn't pay me enough money to wear one of those ugly a$$ yellows ties that CS is so proud of.

It's just a hunch, but I don't think you're going to have to worry about it.:rolleyes:

X

I doubt that someone came up to you and said you sux...I mean he just walked up out of the blue and said"you work for cs then you sux" . There has to be more to the story,was he kidding,or talking on the phone to someone else..

That is almost as believable as someone calling you a poopy head because you were walking to slow....

Every pilot that I have met that works for FLOPS, NJ, & FLEX have been great people. Very professional, kind and respectful.

I love working for CS, AND I think it's great when others find a job they enjoy regardless where they work.

Just my $.02

gunfyter said:
Are you guys getting the Citation XII?

BTW. I think everyone thinks CS is a good company. I prefer to have a union and a contract ... but its up to you.

What's a Citation XII?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back