CS too buisy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xpdriver said:
No baby the union thats taking over the frac business and making people like you actually get paid a good wage

We don't have a union and we're the highest paid frac out there...

See XP they will never get it. Humphrey ................I know its because you management have such a great relationship and they gave you a pay raise because your the best pilots. I know your better than any union NJ pilot and I know your better than us over at union FLOPs, yea our management dosent like us. I sure wish I was at CS.

Hey XP lets quit our crappy jobs at our to crappy companys and go to CS

Humphreybogart said:
Is that right? Aren't you the highest paid frac only compared to the 7/7 schedule and only if you don't take into consideration OT, Holiday Pay, Grievance Pay, Extended Day Pay, Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, Loss of Medical Certificate Insurance, Disability (Long and Short Term) Insurance, Sick Leave, Vacations, etc?

So only in one little area, if you ignore a multitude of other things, are you the highest paid frac, right? CS misses the mark once the actual paychecks are cut and cashed.

Having any luck in your search to cure your myopia? It doesn't appear so...

myopia
–noun
1.Ophthalmology. a condition of the eye in which parallel rays are focused in front of the retina, objects being seen distinctly only when near to the eye; nearsightedness (opposed to hyperopia).
2.lack of foresight or discernment; obtuseness.
3.narrow-mindedness; intolerance.

Humphreybogart said:

ok..You might want to look again..You make maybe 1000 a year more but only until year 5 on our cLASS 2.....And do really think you would have got a raise if we didn't..Read that sentence again..the only reason(s) you got a raise is to keep the union out and keep your guys from leaving..if we were making 69000 at year 5 you would be making 70000...come on dude!!

Humphreybogart said:
We don't have a union and we're the highest paid frac out there...[/q

Did you work at flops when they were the highest payed fracs??? Oh I remember thoose days. Why do we need a Union?? We are the highest paid. Dude the magority of us at Netjets could care less what you guys make over there or anywhere else. I certainly dont see anyone leaving here to go there. except for that guy who refused a trip because he was too drunk to fly. believe it or not we were all pretty much excited for you guys when you got your raise. Hell I wish they would of given you more. i just dont understand why your so bitter against Netjets. Either your not a real pilot ( management ) or maybe your one of the dudes who got fired from here ( failing a checkride 3 plus times ) Whatever the reason just be happy where you are and stop making yourself look like a dumb a$$

Humphreybogart said:
I hope, since you are obviously the best pilots on the planet and your management knows it :rolleyes:, that you are given a raise every year for the next 4 years (not holding my breath, though). That way, when we enter contract negotiations next time around, we can point at you and say "we want CS+!"

My prediction though - your pay stays where it is until our Date of Ratification + 1 month. Or maybe a cut or 2 before then.

Humphreybogart said:

Pesonally, you couldn't pay me enough money to wear one of those ugly a$$ yellows ties that CS is so proud of. I mean jeeez, that's just asking to get your a$$ kicked while waiting for a late night hotel shuttle ride. You guys can't really like those can you?

higgy said:
Humphreybogart said:
We don't have a union and we're the highest paid frac out there...[/q

Did you work at flops when they were the highest payed fracs??? Oh I remember thoose days. Why do we need a Union?? We are the highest paid. Dude the magority of us at Netjets could care less what you guys make over there or anywhere else. I certainly dont see anyone leaving here to go there. except for that guy who refused a trip because he was too drunk to fly. believe it or not we were all pretty much excited for you guys when you got your raise. Hell I wish they would of given you more. i just dont understand why your so bitter against Netjets. Either your not a real pilot ( management ) or maybe your one of the dudes who got fired from here ( failing a checkride 3 plus times ) Whatever the reason just be happy where you are and stop making yourself look like a dumb a$$

Dude,
Listen we are not bitter. Why are forming an opinion of CS based on a few idiots. Most of us like netjets and everybody else out there. What everybody is tired of is beeing approached by every netjets guy at the fbo and then told that we suck and they are better. we don't bother you so don't bother us.
And as for the original question we have a waiting list for our vector card program. The company does not want to have a lot of vector card owners who put alot of time on the airplanes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back