CS Pay scales

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
web site

Thanks for the reply, however, the web site unfortunately does not list CS as a comparative company. BTW does netjets have a reciprocal jumpseat agreement with AAL? Thanks

Re: web site

witchdoctor said:
BTW does netjets have a reciprocal jumpseat agreement with AAL? Thanks

As far as I know, none of the fracs have reciprocal agreements with the airlines simply because they cannot return the favor of a ride. There are also liability issues to contend with when not carrying passengers that are either "owners" or under Part 135.

Flight Options has an agreement with Airtran, and pilots have jumped on southwest, but I can say for a fact that the airtran one is for real, because I used it once to go from MEM-ATL, they know who we are and let us jumpseat, no problem. But have heard of many pilots jumping on Southwest from my company.

getting stuck

I know what you mean, I have seen that movie before while trying to MAC to DEN. This was the rte; CHS-ANDREWS-TPA-ANDREWS-bus to pentagon-taxi to IAD-Ticket on Delta to DEN;)

ukipilot said:
Flight Options has an agreement with Airtran, and pilots have jumped on southwest, but I can say for a fact that the airtran one is for real, because I used it once to go from MEM-ATL, they know who we are and let us jumpseat, no problem. But have heard of many pilots jumping on Southwest from my company.

It's my understanding that FO operates under Part 91. If so, how can they have a jumpseat agreement with an air carrier? The regs are pretty strict about jumpseat occupancy, and Part 91 pilots don't qualify. Guess they could give nonrev passes to anyone they choose, but this is different from a jumpseat agreement.

I wonder how someone asking a question about CS pay rates turned into a fractional reciprocal jumpseat discussion, with no one even attempting to answer the original question? That's why I love hanging out here on the fractional board. Give this thread just a little more time, and it'll turn into one company bashing another. Trust me:) .

But, I'll try and answer the question about the CS pay as I understand it. It may not be 100% accurate, but I think it's close.

FOs start around $35K. Captains pay is $50K until 100 hrs as Captain, then goes to $64k. After that, raises are merit based. 4% per year unless they find some negatives, in which case the percentage goes down.

Latest resources

Back