CS Parking in Base.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

livintheredream

Do you have to pay for Parking in your base for Citation Shares? It was on the other board for NJ but I dont have a login to ask over there.

Thanks

If you are asking if we have to pay our own parking instead of the company picking it up for us then the answer is yes, we do.

However, I fly out of Chicago. I have to get myself to the airport and back. I take a bus that drives from my hometown and drops me right off at the terminals (either OHare or Midway) and picks me up there as well. It is better than driving my own car, paying tolls and parking fees and dealing with the traffic. I sleep on my way there and back or read a book, ect..

Regardless of how you do it, this is a stress free, no hassle way of doing it for me. The only problem arises when you get in after 1100 pm. That is the last bus for the day. They start up again in the early morning.

Alot of the United folks travel on the same bus. It seems to work for both sides of the flying house (121 and Fractionals).

Best of luck to you.

CS does not reimburse you for parking. Most FBOs extend the courtesy of free parking but not all. Some airports allow you to purchase an employee parking sticker which gets you into the airport's employee lot. Either way, most of us get either free or substantially reduced parking fees. When parking at the FBO, most crew members offer a generous tip to the driver for transporting us to the terminal. To get more specific information, maybe post the base your looking at and someone on this board might have better information.

Latest resources

Back