• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS new pay Jan 1...official now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes indeed we suffered, Flylow. Personally, I hope we can get to the point where we don't have to go through this fight again, but alas, it may be inevitable, and I will once again be ready for the good fight. We all deserve a pat on the back, as do all pilots who have put up with insulting wages and benefits because we love our job so much that management stepped up, as usual, to take advantage of 'them easy pickins'. You can only beat a dog so much before he turns and bites, but pat him on the head and give him a bone once in a while and he'll be faithfull till the end. Management has just about crossed that line, and we'll have to wait for time to tell if we bite again.

Humphreybogart said:
250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

Hey MORON! We all deserve more pay for what we do. But why is the new pay scale so lousey for the first three years at CS? Is it because CS knows that the average employment is 2.5 to 3 years and it won't cost the company hardly any money for this "raise"? If you think it compares to the NetJets offer you are grossly mistaken. But you can thank them for what you have received.

Just like offering everyone 2 weeks vacation after 5 years of service. Because they know very few will actually make it beyond 3 years and it won't cost the company to offer this little "benefit".

And why do you make comments about unions so frequently? Is it because as a manager you don't want a union on the property? You speak like true management! Do everyone a favor and just worry about pilot hiring and stay out of the kitchen!

Humphreybogart said:
Hey Turbo, if you want to call me names, at least hit the correct keys, you idiot.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of my fellow frac flyers. We deal with the most trying circumstances than almost anyone else out there flying for a living. Only freight dogs flying single pilot IFR in the Northeast during winter may have it more trying, but , been there done it. Not a secret that I don't like unions, been there done that too. They are good for one thing...taking your money, at least it's a write off at the end of the year. All the NetJet guys I meet on the road are great people and I really enjoy chatting with them, but the ones that post here and cry all the time should maybe get out of aviation and get a job working at Walmart or something, cause they make the whole NetJet clan look bad. I think our management team did great for us, but you guys who say that your house is bigger than mine is because you spent more on trying to obtain it. I like the house that CS built for me and I will enjoy living in it for along time. Good luck to all of us in the fractional world.
You are an ignorant BASTARD. Is that more easily readable ? I hope you fully understand that sentence because it applies.

Next time, just say THANKS to the Netjets UNION. IT IS NO SECRET WHY YOU JUST RECEIVED A RAISE....stupid ass moron.

Last edited:
TurboJetCpt said:
You are an ignorant BASTARD. Is that more easily readable ? I hope you fully understand that sentence because it applies.

Next time, just say THANKS to the Netjets UNION. IT IS NO SECRET WHY YOU JUST RECEIVED A RAISE....stupid ass moron.

Very well said TJC! Nothing like some idiot in management blowing his own horn!

Options

On Your Six said:
Great news! Does the aircraft you fly impact the salary - or will a CJ1 PIC earn the same amount as a Sovereign PIC with the same tenure (if that were the case)?

Let's see if Flexjet and Flight Options offer more "compelling" compensation in response to the NJA TA as well. Somehow I doubt it...

Options' management response is to simply keep telling potential clients we are the highest paid....... http://www.flightoptions.com/our_pilots.html

Chewbacca said:
Pathetic? While almost the entire industry is laying people off, and taking huge pay cuts, we get a huge pay raise and you call that pathetic? Man, you be a sad mo fo. Im a happy camper!

Yeah. OK. That's why attrition at CS has been so high, right? All these people leaving going to other jobs like JB, AirTran, Southwest and FedEx. But they are laying off? Get a clue. But I guess if I came from ACA/Independance I would be happy also at CS versus not flying at all which is where you'd be right now!

Congrads CS for getting your pay raise.

Thank you 1108 for raising the bar.

Options won't do squat. They still believe they can pay us commuter wages to fly jets.

Can't wait for a CONTRACT at FLOPS (That still cracks me up)!

Question for the NetJets guys?

First off, congrats! You have made your lives and potentially every other fractional pilots lives better.

Now for the question. I was on the road and talked with a couple of your pilots. They eluded to the fact that there is some fine print that is causing you guys to want to recall the votes for the TA. Any truth to that?

Again, congrats.

I am very hopeful that FLOPS, CS and FLEX all get even BETTER contracts than NJA, in the future. The bar needs to stay high.

So far all FLOPS has done is send out a 250 dollar "performance bonus" for the year to it's people, too bad it doesn't come anywhere near the amount of money they've taken away from us already. The funny thing is that it came out of nowhere about a day or two before CS announced their pay raises. I guess they figured it would keep us from getting too angry when we heard the news.
Some might say they're trying to throw us a bone, but the only bones they throw are those sorry little chicken bones that get caught in your throat and kill you.
Yeah I'm bitter, and yes I've sent in my card.

Latest resources

Back