• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CS base question

n757st

It's always sunny in JFK
Total Time
8000+
I know about the whole 120 minute to a base requirement. I live 1 hr 20 minutes from EWR, normally I would think this would be acceptable. But in the application it lists EWR as EWR/HPN. Does that mean they want pilots for the EWR or HPN domiciles, or do you have to now be within 2 hours of EWR and HPN. It is kind of important to me as I am 2 hr 15 minutes from HPN.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

RCA

Total Time
You would need to be 120 from EWR.

Good Luck!

RCR5

Looks like you are in range, now you just need to land the job. Best of luck to you. It is a GREAT job.

n757st

It's always sunny in JFK
Total Time
8000+
Looks like you are in range, now you just need to land the job. Best of luck to you. It is a GREAT job.

Thanks guys!!!! I have a bunch of inside references, so I am crossing my fingers to get an interview for the pool. Thanks again.

Last edited:

RCR5

When I was stationed there in the early 90's he was actually playing a outdoor concert down in Heidleberg. My wife and I did a double take when we waded through the crowd to find....The Hoff and a bunch of screaming girls crowding the stage....lol.