• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ engine problems out of DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im done with f*ckin FlightInfo. It proves the ignorance and childishness of the "professionals" in our industry (the half of the members on here who arent flight simulator x wannabes). Its obvious who the low-time newby Shiny-Jet wannabes are... the ones who jump on the "I hate ____" or "Screw ___ Airlines" because they're insecure and follow the crowd. Its just like when you were 9 years old on the school playground, and you were so afraid for your own flaws to be seen, that you pointed at the same disadvantaged kid because everyone else did. Pathetic. The way I see it, those guys at Mesa took a bullet for the industry. The bullet is their POS contract, and they took it to get scope to stop a whipsaw and alter-ego. I know people over there, and I know the story. How many of you really know how freedom was stopped over there? They did something that other airlines since have not been able to accomplished... ended an alter-ego, and they paid the price to do it. They stopped what could have been a HUGE defeat... even more huge than their low-end contract. I dare say that all those who are dogging the mesa pilots don't know s#it about it. I know enough of those guys and have jumped with enough of them to know they have one hell of a pilot group and work for one crappy company under one crappy contract. I know enough about this industry to say that those of you who trash them, should rethink your position. Shouldn't you be offering them support right now? Im pretty sure they're about to enter contract negotiations sometime this year, and it doesnt help when it seems that some of their industry partners are against them. I offer them full support and best wishes. I know those guys deserve a lot more than they get. Those guys are tired as it is, and negativity from the industry is just further beating them down as they go into negotiations.

THATS HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

Oh, so joining a dirtbag operation after it has already begun is a good excuse. You're the stuipd one if you did.

So long!

Regardless of the operator, good job guys. I can only imagine the looks on their faces when they actually got on the ground and jumped out to see what they had back there.

Not that I love Mesa (and Skywest has its share of haters), but the crew did a kick butt job! Everybody's raggin' on Mesa, but what about all the other airlines who have had catastrophic engine failures? United's Sioux City DC-10? Delta's MD-80/90 (can't remember which one)? Like somebody said earlier, if this had been Comair or some other airline, there would be no bad talkin'! Bad talk an airline when they deserve it, but those Mesa pilots don't deserve it in this case. (I know... I know... some of you are going to say Mesa deserves to bashed all the time. I can't win!)

These guys had to have done a helluva job to get that thing back on the ground safe and sound.

In my short time on here, I've discovered that you can't mention any airline without someone bashing them for something. So, with that in mind, I'm going to mention an airline...

ASA

Latest resources

Back