• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ engine problems out of DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I was thinking about going skiing, how much do you think Mesa would rent me a "campout" room for... and do I need to bring my own plywood? I'm sure they have a vacancy, as this hotel room isn't going anywhere for a while.

CRJ-6 "We will leave the APU on for ya"

^^^^^

Nice, insight from an MEI. This kid nailed his VMC demo fellas, he's not scared of anything. Can't wait unitl you get to the airlines, we'll all be safer then. I only wish I had the balls to be so cocky when I was a CFI. Your going to be a true asset to your next employer. Capts., look out for this j*rkoff.

On a seperate note, job well done Mesa crew. You kept yourself out of the papers with no blood or bent metal (well no bent metal that was your fault). Not much else you could ask for.

Respectfully:
To to the two ******************************bags/toolbags who replied to me: It is nice to see that the rumors are true, and the regionals are flooded with .... nevermind, neither of you are worth it. Perhaps my experience isn't as advertised to the left, humm?

DEVELOP a sense of humor, I am sure you are both a pleasure to fly with or does the earth and/or your family repel you for as long as possible?

Last edited:
Respectfully:
To to the two ******************************bags/toolbags who replied to me: It is nice to see that the rumors are true, and the regionals are flooded with .... nevermind, neither of you are worth it. Perhaps my experience isn't as advertised to the left, humm?

DEVELOP a sense of humor, I am sure you are both a pleasure to fly with or does the earth and/or your family repel you for as long as possible?

people like you are the reason I love flightinfo. Anyone can be whoever they want to be... Have fun on flightsim X...

So I was thinking about going skiing, how much do you think Mesa would rent me a "campout" room for... and do I need to bring my own plywood? I'm sure they have a vacancy, as this hotel room isn't going anywhere for a while.

CRJ-6 "We will leave the APU on for ya"

I give it a 4 for effort and a 6 for humor, it made me chuckle a bit... to everyone else, develop a sense of humor.

Even better that they don't allow you into the cockpit after you're done serving your coffee!

NICE!!!!!

Talk about a swift kick in da ballz......

Respectfully:
Perhaps my experience isn't as advertised to the left, humm?

No....you just went through the effort of filling out every single piston multi you've flown as a decoy. You're sneaky buddy. Man you're good.

Look, jokes are fine. There are about 5000 "mesa sucks" threads to do it at. It just lacks class to do it on a thread about a crew that brought back a blown up engine. If you want to pick on Mesa, go ahead. Just do it on one of the other threads.

Latest resources

Back