• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crews flying high at CitationShares!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now DB the truth is you are a guy I will never have the chance to have a beer with. You will be to worried about the possible 10 hour call out during rest.
Anyways, I have to get some sleep for recurrent tomorrow. You know class on my days ON. Oh wait, you don't know.

You nailed it. I think I may just have to put fractrash on ignore. He really doesn't add to any discussion - he's like a kid tugging on your shirt while the adults talk trying to butt in on an adult conversation when he really has no idea what he's talking about.

Anyway, I think you hit it on the head. It is unfortunate that aviation is what it is today... and you are in a great position to ride the wave while it's cresting. May it last, brother. May it last.

A Few Observations

Fly Low, I read your post about your overtime policy at NJ. I rode a van to the airport with a NetJets crew and they told me that the overtime at NJ was limited to 3 days per quater, and of those 3 days, you'll only get paid for 2. Is this a different circumstance than what you're talking about? Is that only for voluntary overtime?

XP, I had breakfast with a FLOPS crew before the big balloon burst. They were waiting on pins and needles for the 31st to hear the "big announcement". I really feel bad for what mgmt. did to you guys and I hope you all the best, as I have friends that work at FLOPS. Get ready for a fight.

Fozzy, why such anger? Why such negativity?

DB, You have my vote for being the CitationShares ambassador. Keep up the good work!! you sure are a patient person.

I know one guy just upgraded who has been here 10 months, another that has been here 14. As previously said, the avg. is 12-18 months with company.

However, those hired this year are told to expect about a 2 year upgrade b/c of aircraft orders.

Maybe this is already posted, but I couldn't find it - are the complete CitationShares pay rates posted anywhere? If so, could someone post them here? I've seen bits and pieces, like 1st year FO, 5-year Captain, but not the whole shibang. We need some good comparisons at Flops.

Also, I heard everyone at Citation Shares is on a 7 and 7?

Latest resources

Back