• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crews flying high at CitationShares!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DBCOOPER: They will never understand our culture at CS. It's a waste of time trying to be nice. I think it just pisses them of that we are actually happy and we didn't need a union to do it. You're right we don't have to prove anything.

DBCOOPER said:
Oh Fozzy my friend,

Well I don't have to "prove" anything. Either we'll get it or we won't. I'm pretty sure we will....I don't see our management sending us on a 7 day on trip, then 5 days of training, 2 off, then 7 on again.

If you look at what they've done so far, things are moving forward....not backward at CS.

Are we friends? Didn't know we shared beers.

Anyways, looks like I found a sore spot. FACT is you train (work) on your days off. Promises mean nothing. So stop selling.
And far as your management sending you on a 7,5,2,7. Don't they do that already. Why should they change? Because you don't like it!?! Well you are already doing it.

You are like British bobby's. "Stop, or I will yell STOP again". All bark with ZERO bite.

FRACTRASH said:
DBCOOPER: They will never understand our culture at CS. It's a waste of time trying to be nice. I think it just pisses them of that we are actually happy and we didn't need a union to do it. You're right we don't have to prove anything.

It truly is nice to see someone who is mature and adult like here from CS, as in DB....no, NOT you trash. DB has taken the time to answer questions that we have asked here. You on the other hand Trash, are a complete nuissance. I would like to sprinkle some miracle grow on you so that you can grow up and act your age!

Flame baiters

Guitar rocker said:
Man, I thought you would have learned your lesson after your free week in the box...guess not. You just said flamer??? Your 55 years old! C'mon!Reservations.........hello??? One for the penalty box please. Somethin tells me your going back to solitary confinement this time.

Lookit. Been in the hoosgow before, dont bother me.

Flamebaiter. Flamer = flamebaiter. Duh.

At least i got 2 5's in my age. You got one. 5. Are you gonna get held back in nursery school AGAIN Guitar knocker? Hey, learn any new Urethra franklin tunes on that guitar?

Anyway, keep it up DB. Keep these dummies in check. Aint hard to out intellect 'em, for dang sure.

Tex.

Yea well

Guitar rocker said:
Bogart, where has anyone here tried to drive union down your throat??? You guys started some threads saying that you dont want a union. That is fine and many here have acknowledged you. However, some have posted why infact a union is good for pilots and companies in times of mergers (XPguy) and after those facts were presented, the question was asked, what from this list of pros for unions do you find unfavorable? Nobody seems to want to touch that question and all we get in response is that "why cant us who dislike unions say that as well without being called names and told that we were wrong to have that type of outlook." Nobody is telling you that you are wrong at all. How about just answering our questions???

Might be good in the GOOD times, but in tha bad times, aka the last 5 years at NJ while you were workin for peanuts, it musta been HELL to work there.

Morale down the toilet, lotsa hard feelings, high blood pressure for yall and yall's families (just listen to NJwifey.) I mean, man, yalls morale was in the toilet for a long time. That aint no way to live.

Man, if this aint an outright invite for NetJet Wifey to come out of the dark corners of cyberspace...

1st year F/O's on reserve average $607/month extra over 7-7. Reserves really only work 3 days more, 15 vs. 18. The 7-7 pilots are allowed 3 extended days per quarter. After 3 they have to take comp days off. Reserves can work all the extended days they want but it's hard to get them since you're on a flexible schedule. I've been flying here for over 7 months and have never had an extended day or even an after midnight return so don't count on those in your calulations.
Overtime and holiday pay will add at least 10% to your base salary. Per Diem for me has averaged $575/month (adjusting for $1.70/hr) and I average buying less than 1 meal per day on the road. If you have a long day you usually get all 3 meals free.

AirBear

Texasskicker said:
Might be good in the GOOD times, but in tha bad times, aka the last 5 years at NJ while you were workin for peanuts, it musta been HELL to work there.

Morale down the toilet, lotsa hard feelings, high blood pressure for yall and yall's families (just listen to NJwifey.) I mean, man, yalls morale was in the toilet for a long time. That aint no way to live.

Man, if this aint an outright invite for NetJet Wifey to come out of the dark corners of cyberspace...

None of this is related to anything in my quote. How did you come up with this???? Tex, couldnt we say that for the last 5 years as compared to now, we were all working for peanuts....as in CS, flexjet, NJA and other corporate outfits??? And hopefully Flops mgmt will follow suit as well. What does NJwife have anything to do with this??? You are confusing not only all of us but I think that you have even confused yourself here. My original quote you are responding to had to do with the benfits of unions, not morale, blood pressure and all that other jargon you got here.

Last edited:
Texasskicker said:
Lookit. Been in the hoosgow before, dont bother me.

Flamebaiter. Flamer = flamebaiter. Duh.

At least i got 2 5's in my age. You got one. 5. Are you gonna get held back in nursery school AGAIN Guitar knocker? Hey, learn any new Urethra franklin tunes on that guitar?

Anyway, keep it up DB. Keep these dummies in check. Aint hard to out intellect 'em, for dang sure.

Tex.

Nice try though. You just cant seem to honor what UAL78 told you, uh???

Last edited:
Fozzy, Fozzy, Fozzy...You don't sound like the kind of guy that I would want to have a beer with, believe me. But that was original...the friend/have we had beers thing. You're funny.

XP - I think we've been flying long enough to know that nothing EVER lasts forever. Yea things are good at CS now (like you pointed out)...who knows, next year we might be out of business. That's why it's stupid for ANYONE to get on here and brag about how great they are. It's so rediculous and childish. That is why I really get fed up quickly with these aviation web-sites. It's fine until people start showing their immature, uneducated lack of knowledge when it comes to the big picture.

I'm happy to have a good job in todays environment. I hope it continues for everyone who does....but it's not worth it to get cocky about it. Any of us could be on the street in the morning.

Your outlook on the frac. industry sounds much like the airline union rise in the late 90's. Each company outdoing eachother until they all fell. I hope that CS knows when to stop playing that game. I've been through it already, i don't really want it to happen again, ya know?

We'll see.

DB, I think that you do have the big picture. Regardless of the training issues, it's just nice to see someone from CS who is sensible and realistic. It's a nice change from some of the arrogance that we have been surrounded by. Thanks DB.

Latest resources

Back