• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crews flying high at CitationShares!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why hasn't someone answered my questions?

What about the schedule swap 11 day tours in February? Compensation?

What about training on your days off? and the two days spent traveling, one on each side of the training event?

What about the women pilots who have left?

What about the Christmas party only allowing employees, no spouses?

Do you get overtime pay for a 3 AM wake-up?

Thanks again for your responses

FL410Femme said:

What about training on your days off? and the two days spent traveling, one on each side of the training event?

HA, HA, HA!
What kind of sucker do you think you're going to reel in with that kind of bait? Stay at the airlines.

Last edited:
FL410Femme,

Sorry, I didn't know you were being ignored. Your questions can be very easily answered....

1) The 11 day swap is gone. It is now 5 off/6 on/5 off/5 on to get to the opposite week rotation. The company switched that out of the kindness of their heart b/c they knew the pilot group didn't like the 11 day rotation.

2) Training on days off is coming to an end the end of this year. That has not been seen in writing yet, but it is a strong rumor and I think it will happen. They know we don't like it. Also recurrent is going to be a 5 day affair focusing more on company op's instead of mainly just a sim check.

3) I don't know anything about female pilots that have left this company, but I do know a few males that left. Not sure what the point of that question is, but I've met and flown with a few female pilots that are just great and a pleasure to fly with...just like all the guys i've flown with.

4) Not sure who you've been talking to, but there was nothing on my invitation last year saying I couldn't bring my wife to the party.

5) I don't think there is any extra comp. for a 3a.m. wake-up call. I've never had a call that early anyway. It would still beat the red-eye flights I had to do at the airlines.

DB, you're a kind soul. This person has been trying to flamebait CS for a little while. I think the screen name was made up just for that reason. You're a patient person.

Oh.

FL410Femme said:

Guess you got fired before they changed all that.

DB Cooper, you are the MAN

DBCOOPER said:
FL410Femme,

Sorry, I didn't know you were being ignored. Your questions can be very easily answered....

1) The 11 day swap is gone. It is now 5 off/6 on/5 off/5 on to get to the opposite week rotation. The company switched that out of the kindness of their heart b/c they knew the pilot group didn't like the 11 day rotation.

2) Training on days off is coming to an end the end of this year. That has not been seen in writing yet, but it is a strong rumor and I think it will happen. They know we don't like it. Also recurrent is going to be a 5 day affair focusing more on company op's instead of mainly just a sim check.

3) I don't know anything about female pilots that have left this company, but I do know a few males that left. Not sure what the point of that question is, but I've met and flown with a few female pilots that are just great and a pleasure to fly with...just like all the guys i've flown with.

4) Not sure who you've been talking to, but there was nothing on my invitation last year saying I couldn't bring my wife to the party.

5) I don't think there is any extra comp. for a 3a.m. wake-up call. I've never had a call that early anyway. It would still beat the red-eye flights I had to do at the airlines.

I think we finally located a CS pilot who has his head on straight.

Finally, a lucid discussion of CS stuff. What, did they start letting CS management post here finally?

Keep up the good work DB. Guitar and other flamers, y'all are in fer it now.

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
DB,

Thanks for your answers. There sure is alot of attitude on here. I thought that NJA offered overtime for early morning trips. Isn't it citation policy that your day starts and ends at 3 am, not midnight?

Thanks for your help.

DBCOOPER said:
So, to answer your question....I'm quite confident that our raises were "in the works" and it was just a matter of timing that we got ours right after your contract was achieved.

To be honest, I can't believe you guys didn't strike....you were being hosed for TOO LONG. All my friends over there are finally happy with their job. How say you?

That same "timing" would have worked against you if we had not gotten our contract. It would be bad timing for a raise.

It wasn't our choice to go on strike. RLA requires a release from NMB for a strike. unfortunately, Bush, that ever-loving labor champion (sarcasm included here) who loves to communicate subliminabbababbabaly is in the White house and we fly his buddies around so no deal.

Wish it was our choice. We would have finished the parade long ago.

FRACTRASH said:
DBCOOPER: good post!! GUITAR ROCKER: will you just let it go, you're not going to change my view on the Union. You sure now how to beat a dead horse.

Trash.....let me make something clear to you. Nobody is driving a union down your throat here! How many times do I have to tell you that! Geeeez kid! C'mon! However, there have been many posts here that explain why a union is good and what it can do for pilots and companies involved in mergers. I am not trying to make you change your mind at all. People here have simply wanted to know why you are so anti-union and I for one, would like to know why you imply that we are a "sweatshop operation" as you have so kindly pointed out on several occasions. You try and avoid answering valid questions that are asked of you by throwing out a blanket statement such as "nobody is going to change my view on unions" and referring to us as "childish" and "immature." Answer the question and use facts! I hate to say it, but even Bogart has been able to coherently answer some questions in a respectable manner, very unlike you. You cant possibly be more than 23 years old going on 13???

Latest resources

Back