Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yasir1212

CrewPASS Now!
Urge Your Federal Legislators to Press TSA to Improve Airport Security Screening.

It took me less than 30 seconds to send an email (or if you want, you can send a printed letter as well) to my elected officials regarding CrewPASS. Everything is already done for you, all you need to do is fill in some info. and that's it. Takes less than 30 seconds! All pilots, F/A, etc. should take the time and write to your elected officials. Click on the link below, which will take you to ALPA's CrewPASS website and after reading it, scroll to the middle where it says "Take Action" and fill out the info.

alpa -- CrewPASS Now!

Maybe somebody can help me. I can't seem to find a link on the USAPA web site regarding a similar Crew-Pass email. :rolleyes:

Did the ALPA one though...less then 30 seconds.

Maybe somebody can help me. I can't seem to find a link on the USAPA web site regarding a similar Crew-Pass email. :rolleyes:
It doesn't relate to raping the West pilots of their seniority, so they're not concerned with it.

MOD INPUT:

I stickied this thread, and I will allow it to be a duplicate post here and the regional area because it is relevant to both sectors. However, I will remove the sticky in 2 weeks.

It doesn't relate to raping the West pilots of their seniority, so they're not concerned with it.

.....more is being done with crewPASS by Prater than your buddy Woerth.....

.....more is being done with crewPASS by Prater than your buddy Woerth.....
And once again, you come up clueless. Duane was working his ass off on this issue. Had it not been for the ground work that Duane had done for a few years, Prater would be nowhere on this issue. If anything, it was all delayed because Prater had to relearn everything about working on Cap Hill that Duane had already become adept at.

Latest resources

Back