CrewPASS Now!...EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With any luck, yes.

I guess your going to deny me a Jumpseat to? Chances are you have never even heard of my company. Your comment was arrogant, ignorant and shows the problem with the "modern" airline pilot. Sorry, but you don't have to be ALPA to be a pilot. I'm not saying that ALPA hasn't helped with some things but wow man. I guess those guys over at UPS, Jet Blue,and Net Jets have it really tough without ALPA.

Last edited:
I guess your going to deny me a Jumpseat to? Chances are you have never even heard of my company. Your comment was arrogant, ignorant and shows the problem with the "modern" airline pilot. Sorry, but you don't have to be ALPA to be a pilot. I'm not saying that ALPA hasn't helped with some things but wow man. I guess those guys over at UPS, Jet Blue,and Net Jets have it really tough without ALPA.

Not at all. I'd never turn this into a jumpseat war. But how about this angle, my dues paid for the lawyers to work on this and it wasn't free. Non-union pilots are riding the coat tails of the dues paying union pilot, so yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing you guys have to go thru security!

How about this "angle"...I get furloughed from a dues paying airline after 20 yrs and get a job with JB, AT, SWA or any of the others which don't happen to be ALPA? So I am "riding your coat tails" now??? So TSA is now going to ask for a union card before they decide wether to screen us or not??? "Union guys and gals, right this way, keep moving, no stopping for you!!" "What? No union card? Ok right over here for additional screening and, oh by the way, "Retard" says no Jumpseat for you". Is that a question you are going to ask someone asking for a J/S to go home after a long 4 day? "Did you get additional screening because, well your airline is non-union you know"

Your post rates right up there with the other low time, first airline job, just upgraded to captain, clueless kids.
Someone needs to "Smack" this "tard" but good.

How about this "angle"...I get furloughed from a dues paying airline after 20 yrs and get a job with JB, AT, SWA or any of the others which don't happen to be ALPA? So I am "riding your coat tails" now??? So TSA is now going to ask for a union card before they decide wether to screen us or not??? "Union guys and gals, right this way, keep moving, no stopping for you!!" "What? No union card? Ok right over here for additional screening and, oh by the way, "Retard" says no Jumpseat for you". Is that a question you are going to ask someone asking for a J/S to go home after a long 4 day? "Did you get additional screening because, well your airline is non-union you know"

Your post rates right up there with the other low time, first airline job, just upgraded to captain, clueless kids.
Someone needs to "Smack" this "tard" but good.

It appears that I forgot the <sarcasm> tags in my post. But for you, and your special case, we'll throw this caveat in there, if you were ever an ALPA dues paying member, you can get in on the action. Otherwise, forget it, you guys go thru security (you can still cut to the front of the line).

Oh, and thanks for putting me in my place, I needed that, and better you than the General.

Last edited:
Anywhere warm please. I see your point, but I also think that the the US taxpayer will actually end up being the one paying for the system. As a poster said before, "No, but you can thank a ALPA member for it." I don't have any problem saying thank you. Maybe your sarcasm was missed, it's very easy to do on the internet.

It's done. Thanks for the link. This is important for EVERY commercial pilot, especially those that fly 121 and Fractional.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back